Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:25 PM
AC Apollo
Lightweight Juggernaut Custom
Been gone for awhile now. Finally got my own place now for my fiance and my son and got a 160 gb ps3 and someone kicks my backdoor in and steals it....
Glare
but thats another story...
anyways heres a lightweight jug-class ac
got my inspiration from Armored Core A Brave New World

AC Name:

Head: YH08-MANTIS
Core: C03-HELIOS
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: CR-LH95M2
Booster: CR-B81
FCS: CR-YH02H2
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: WR07M-PIXIE3 MACHINEGUN
Arm Unit L: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+, O08-RIBOSE,
CR-O86R+, MARISHI, KANGI,

More aerial combat than anything else. Pixie 3 for close range and gast for firepower and medium range. If you notice, I use the nymphe alot but for a reason. on the psp the nymphe added with relation missiles can be deadly accurate when firing while mobile. Just about every ac i make has the nymphe. I had also made a custom emblem to go with the ac that took 3 hours to finsih from a preset from a blank Preset from Silent Line. Really havent figured out how to post picture from my documents to forum but if some pm with details it would be appreiated....anyways this ac has two weapon sets.. the one you currently see and a sniper weapon set which is ...

Extension: E02RM-GAR RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB01M-NYMPHE SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: WB14RG-LADON RAILGUN
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73RS SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-YWH05R3 RIFLE

put alot of thinking and effort into this one..feedback welcomed
Salute
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Is that the CR-LH95M2 I see? I have always wanted to use that part but could never get over its ungodly energy drain. Try the BIRDIE2 boosters over the CR-B81 for more speed and less ambient energy drain if you can spare the weight.
Tried that one and didnt mesh well with overall design and weapon settings. The reason why I choose the CR-B81 because it allows me to stay in air longer than B04-BIRDIE2

HERES MY TUNES

B04-BIRDIE2
WEIGHT:0
BOOST POWER: 5
BOOST ACCEL: 2
BOOSTER HEAT: 3

CR-B81
WEIGHT: 0
BOOST POWER: 5
BOOST ACCEL: 5
BOOSER HEAT:0
Technically the B03-VULTURE2 model ( with some ac tuning ) would work but Vulture2 model burns a lil too quickly. Right now I'm trying to make a ac that would work well with VASUKI boosters.
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....