AMINO
SS
LA
L+
CODON
MARISHI

frame colors - sky-blue with midnight-blue trim
weapon colors - all black

For something to contrast my usual stable of dual-rifle frames, i've decided to venture into unknown (for me) territory. After modifying the Auriga's frame, i arrived at this. Speed off the bat is decent at more than 400+kph. AP and defense is (hopefully) enough for most match-ups.

Start rounds off by picking shots at the other AC with the missiles until they run out. Drop the missiles then hang back and chip away at their AP with the right mount, while using the left mount to deter them if they get too close. If there's anything left standing when the rifle runs out, the hangers should be more than enough to finish them off.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
I'm mostly ok with it except for the uncomfortably low energy defense. And I hope you also just forgot the ES optional on this one. Just 1426 e-def with ES and 1297 without it. Sad You have a few ways of remedying this, such as swapping 89F with 96FA (underweight power!!!), changing A72F to MACAQUE (for MACAQUE's nice accuracy stat to maximize RS), or even implementing both suggestions.
I'm ok with the use of 72F, as it does gouge ap and shell defense quite nicely given its weight and drain, but 89F is just all-in-all, a pathetic leg part. Cougar2, FA or S3 are better choices. RM3 is also superior to RM2. If I remembered right, RM2's trajectory differed from both RM1 and RM3, and also it's only a decent choice with harpy, but no synergy with nymphe.