Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:29 AM
ACV emblem help
Hey so i got ACV on xbox yesterday and all, got soem decals for emblems ect, is their any tips to making good emblems like trace and nix? i dont have a PC in my room let alone some video game capture device. and i tryed looking on youtube and googling, nothing realy comes up as for step-by-step videos ect, and i dont think anyones on xbox that would give me some neat emblems T~T

(i know im being a newb sorry >.< )
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
Imagination and practice. Take note on what pieces they use on the Youtube vids and improve on those. Smile
Fuunyaah~
(08-28-2012, 09:27 AM)Hell Heart Wrote: Imagination and practice. Take note on what pieces they use on the Youtube vids and improve on those. Smile

vcould you give some links on some good ones? ive only found 2 good ones that i could follow ~_~
Can anyone tell me how to save custom SINGLE Collors to the user collors pallet when editing an emblem? i cant figure out how to save custom collors!!!
best advice I can give is copy and paste the color to another shape, it's what I do
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
After two hours of googling, and Game faqs topic reserch.

To save user made Single collors
1. AC paint
2. Main (or any other collor) collor
3. Switch to RGB or the other collor choice bar.
4. Make your collor then hit X/Square to save.

(took me nearly a week to finaly figure this out...~_~")