Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:56 PM
Poll: Interested?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I'll join if I'm available on the agreed date.
66.67%
10 66.67%
I'll just watch.
33.33%
5 33.33%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

T.O.T.A.L. Tournament
2-on-2 Action League
This would've been fun...if it weren't for the "dead/ omg-where-did-the-ps2-go!?" issue here Sad
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I gotta say I'm having a bitch of a time cooking up single-wield team-oriented ACs. =/
Is that good or bad?
'Signatures are overrated.'
It means I think the rules are good.
If any Hover/Tank back-up would like to use Parrying Blades [specifically NIOH], is it considerable to allow lefty guns?
Overboost kamikaze attack Ninja
No, because they'll still be able to use the left-hand guns with their back cannons.
Oh, forget Tanks and Quads. I was thinking about Kneelers at that time. LoL
(06-14-2011, 09:29 PM)NiX Wrote: I gotta say I'm having a bitch of a time cooking up single-wield team-oriented ACs. =/

I could come up with a few for people to play around with, it's not like I can directly participate anyway. Angel
(06-16-2011, 11:35 PM)medusa0 Wrote:
(06-14-2011, 09:29 PM)NiX Wrote: I gotta say I'm having a bitch of a time cooking up single-wield team-oriented ACs. =/

I could come up with a few for people to play around with, it's not like I can directly participate anyway. Angel

Be with us in spirit.
um... just thinking that quads and tanks here will have more opportunity to use most weapons... coz they can use cannons w/o kneeling LOL hehehe... then bipeds and RJs will just compensate by having missiles or high powered guns. and defense abuse is seen here...

but the new rules here brings more challenge Roll eyes

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
(06-21-2011, 02:46 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: but the new rules here brings more challenge Roll eyes

Isn't that what everybody wants? Here anyways.
(06-21-2011, 02:46 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: um... just thinking that quads and tanks here will have more opportunity to use most weapons... coz they can use cannons w/o kneeling LOL hehehe... then bipeds and RJs will just compensate by having missiles or high powered guns. and defense abuse is seen here...

=^.^=

Using back cannons with tanks and quads will actually be more of a challenge now because of even smaller ND/SP lockboxes due to having no left-arm WS guns.

WS and ST arm weapons on the other hand will enjoy much bigger lockboxes thanks to COWRY and MIROKU.
(06-21-2011, 08:54 AM)NiX Wrote:
(06-21-2011, 02:46 AM)Moonlight_Raven Wrote: um... just thinking that quads and tanks here will have more opportunity to use most weapons... coz they can use cannons w/o kneeling LOL hehehe... then bipeds and RJs will just compensate by having missiles or high powered guns. and defense abuse is seen here...

=^.^=

Using back cannons with tanks and quads will actually be more of a challenge now because of even smaller ND/SP lockboxes due to having no left-arm WS guns.

WS and ST arm weapons on the other hand will enjoy much bigger lockboxes thanks to COWRY and MIROKU.

hehe... yes! Clapping very brilliant NiX Woot didn't thought of that. Clapping <now i feel that my AC brain has accumulated rust and bugs Jason >

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Quote:Using back cannons with tanks and quads will actually be more of a challenge now because of even smaller ND/SP lockboxes due to having no left-arm WS guns.
This is where D2 comes in. [rawr]
D2 with ND is still a tiny box. Still smaller than ND with COWRY or F73H. And despite having quick lock-on, it provides terrible compatibility with most arm weapons. It might not be the best choice for most tanks in most situations either.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  K.O.B. tournament (king of blades) AEA1 56 67,721 04-13-2012, 11:53 PM
Last Post: clonezero
  Philippine Armored Core Tournament I Grim 131 127,451 01-18-2007, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Tournament attendance Lord_Leperman 13 15,491 11-20-2006, 01:54 PM
Last Post: Grim