Current time: 03-29-2024, 09:38 PM
Hi, everyone.
forget about me? :P
I really have no idea what to say besides that maybe, just for a little while, I'll try to come back and visit. I've been pretty busy and missed out on a lot, and it's a great feeling to come back here and see this board as active as when I left it(if not more, with all the ACV news I see)

so, I ask you all a simple question...

Republic, How's everyone? Big grin
ಠ_ಠ
Yo Luffy! We're doing pretty good, as you can see. LR activity is higher now than it has been in years. And the AC-buzz is quite alive due to the anticipation for ACV. =D
so I've seen! and yet I've been looking for weeks on news on it. should've looked here ha. I saw AC2 on my shelf today and started playing it, and I got curious and came here to see how everyone was doing.
ಠ_ಠ
So what've you been busy with recently? =P
graduating high school, along with getting college stuff together and just, well not playing AC for a while lol. I moved on to Call of Duty for a bit, and still record that but I think I'm going to do Let's Plays and walk-throughs on Youtube for a bit as well. maybe get some ACV action if/when it's released here
ಠ_ಠ
Oh. Growing up, huh. We've been trying to do that over here too. But it's hard. Right guys?
Growing up? That's just an option for me, not a requirement. Tongue

Yo, Luffy. Haven't seen you round these parts for a while now. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
College is great. Find some generators to bust while you're at it.
If you can find some, make some.

Oh yeah, Welcome Back.
'Signatures are overrated.'
thanks Serene, and yeah Fox I haven't been around for quite a while but I'm going to try coming by more often.

and yeah, for this week my project is finding a car for when I turn 18 and can get my license next month.

also, I started watching Initial D recently and that's kinda driven me(pun not intended) to find an AE86 <_< and I actually found one too, although I don't know if it's been bought or not.
ಠ_ಠ
(06-05-2011, 12:45 PM)strawhat_luffy Wrote: thanks Serene, and yeah Fox I haven't been around for quite a while but I'm going to try coming by more often.

and yeah, for this week my project is finding a car for when I turn 18 and can get my license next month.

also, I started watching Initial D recently and that's kinda driven me(pun not intended) to find an AE86 <_< and I actually found one too, although I don't know if it's been bought or not.

Make sure you put obligatory decals if/when you get it. Clapping
'Signatures are overrated.'