Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:25 PM
AC:LR Garage Duel
Testing your ACs in PvP
I think dual gast is better than gast/r3. It's a synergy thing.
Fuck protoss.
(05-25-2011, 02:32 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Kongongongo
Quadgina(bottom pic) http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthread.php?tid=2643
Firecracker http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/showthre...tid=606&hl= (initially wanted Wanzer's Thundershot but then I noticed Firecracker runs on Kongoh + B2)

Here we have yet another inconclusive Garage Duel video. We weren't able to get many rounds in due to time constraints. But though Firecracker won, I do think that Quadgina has the edge in this matchup. All of Firecracker's weapons are quite unreliable. But if it had dual HPs instead of dual 69H, that'd be a different story. And yes, Rick was still kinda off. Tongue

JE, you have the creepiest sig image EVER.
I was really hoping for some gen busting haha Smile
The BGR combo actually held up quite well. Tongue Maybe we'll try again next time. I think I'd have used Quadgina differently.
I remember the BGR combo being risky, but I never genbusted despite not practicing for a while. I think it's because of the cautious knowledge of using a generator with low cap. Otherwise, it's pretty stable.
KONGOH + BIRDIE2... nice LOL

despite of KONGOH's low cap, high refresh rate prevents gen bust Angel

i really enjoyed watching the vid.

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Overly passive play with weapons that can't properly punish at range helps a bit too. It's too bad ladon is one of the easiest weapons in the game to dodge. It'd be so dope otherwise.
Aggression was probably difficult on Rick's end due to Firecracker's speed advantage, while both had just the same gas tank to work with. Can't really give a fair assessment since we didn't have the opportunity to swap ACs anymore. All I can really say is that Firecracker's major flaw is that it relies too much on the opponent making mistakes and eating shots.
if being aggressive attack would be the game here, i think either one will go to charging state. birdie2 just eats kongoh's cap that much to rush, then you'll have to risk retreats.

=^.^=

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
Alvin, where the heck are you? We've been meeting almost weekly to play AC. Pakita ka naman. LOL
um...well NiX, I got married last year november, and now I'm busy with our baby Chair

I'll try to post some designs...

(i'm lucky today i had some time to face the PC and visit RR. almost everyday i'm so drained and dizzy... work then baby sit, then work again, then... waahhh!!!! Domo )

=^.^=

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
Oh wow dude! Super congratulations. Smile Let's teach your baby the ways of Armored Core. LOL
That's just awesome, man. I think you're now the first of RR to sire the next generation. Congratulations! Woot
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Congrats Alvin! Time for the next generation of RR!

...Wonders till when the rest of us can do that too.
(06-01-2011, 09:55 PM)arch_angel Wrote: ...Wonders till when the rest of us can do that too.

Do what? Procreate? LOL

Ok, new rule, guys. Smile Please declare the battlefield for your challenge!