Current time: 04-16-2024, 11:23 PM
AC:LR Garage Duel
Testing your ACs in PvP
We used a number of ACs, like my Asapa shotgun/blader and Shin Der Jager Kai.
Shin Der Jager Kai Primarily.
Oh, you magnificent bastards. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Good stuff.
Those are some pretty good ACs. Pretty good video too. My favorite 69Ms were also spammed. NOOOOOOOOO!!!11onenoeonenemo

At some point I really need to get my PS2 fixed (yeah i know i didnt go to GH yesterday). I don't want to be hulksmashed within seconds. LOL
Everyone likes 69M.
dammit dammit dammit......... i guess fighting real people aint like fighting AIs. But whatever maybe im just more used to using him then you all are or maybe he just all around just plain shit, but i was thinking about recording (mind you shitty recording) a couple of missions or arena fights with Spartan's Roar so you all could gauge my skill level a possibly see his true potential brought out
what do i fight for? i have nothing to fight for but i fight i LIVE because it is my only defiance to what ever gods may be for making my life a living hell
I don't think any amount of familiarity or difference in skill would change the results too much. Something that heavy with dual M2s on the arms wouldn't be able to control range enough in a PvP.

Against AIs it doesn't matter as much because AI have no sense of range control. However when playing people, range control is of the utmost importance. Your AC needs to be able to contend at all ranges through a combination of either its mobility or weapon loadout.
(01-16-2012, 02:46 PM)spartansgestugatenso Wrote: dammit dammit dammit......... i guess fighting real people aint like fighting AIs. But whatever maybe im just more used to using him then you all are or maybe he just all around just plain shit, but i was thinking about recording (mind you shitty recording) a couple of missions or arena fights with Spartan's Roar so you all could gauge my skill level a possibly see his true potential brought out

Don't feel so bad about it. We can help you out in your AC's thread.
(01-16-2012, 10:51 AM)arch_angel Wrote: Shin Der Jager Kai Primarily.

*decloaks with a confuzzled look on my face*

..Oro?

Shin Der Jager Kai, eh? What'd y'all change?

Just poked in here for a bit, glad to be back. Nice to see everyone's still alive and well Big grin

*recloaks*

New Bo7 Garage Duel video featuring the finalists from TMRaven and LCC's recent fantasy tournament, as requested by TMRaven.

Vid is currently unlisted in Youtube. I'll make it public after TM has uploaded his.

My assessment:
Hollow and Libra are very similar ACs. They seem to be evenly matched, with things boiling down to piloting and whichever lands more missiles. In large maps, Libra is potentially stronger, especially when it has space to backpedal. Hollow felt stronger in tighter maps where it could take advantage of its higher DPS.