LB4

optionals
AMINO
ES
EC
L+
CODON
MARISHI

Standard-issue (for me) Queen-style dual-rifle frame, also a quasi-GanDAMN-type, as it has a blade hangered. Currently using this one to teach myself how to use OB in vs. human situations. Pop two orbit swarms while closing in, then use OB to flank opponents, then switch to the rifles when in range. No fancy experimenting with the internals, just the usual BGR combo. Will try switching to LOTUS/GULL once i get the hang of this one.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
MAYFLY
ATLAS
MACAQUE
DINGO2

VULTURE2
MONJU --> F73H gives a much bigger box for the ST+SP combo.
G91 --> Can be swapped to LOTUS, which will then let you tune VULTURE2 more toward boost power. Makes OB really cold too. But G91 is fine here, otherwise.
ANANDA

FUNI --> IMO, doesn't seem to work very well with the HARPY. It's really easy to run out of HARPY before using this up. Equip drain is kinda painful too. Try RM2.
HARPY
RA2
GAST
LB4 --> We already know that blades aren't very good in LR. And when hangered, the blade ends up as dead weight until you can drop your handmount. So if you're gonna have dead weight under there, it might as well be really light dead weight. Try ELF2.

AMINO
ES
EC --> quite dangerous with the G91, especially when you genbust. SS instead? KISSYOH would be nice too since ATLAS has no CAMS.
L+
CODON
MARISHI

The key to not heating up is simply not tapping the booster at all during the OB charge-up. As soon as the OB is engaged, you can freely press the booster again to increase altitude. Smile
On second thought, a hangered blade might've not been the brightest thing i've tried lately. Will remove it and test out the suggestions in a bit.

About not tapping the boosters. Yeah, one of the first things i noticed was that the heat meter got pretty angry if i tried boosting while the OB engines were charging up. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Sa totoo lang hindi malaking issue yung overheating/ energy sa AC mo. Hindi lang nagtutugma yung Orbits/FUNI/FCS.