Current time: 04-28-2024, 06:59 PM
Grand Fantasia
Well lesse, cap raised to 80, moar Yellow items, there's an SKB freaking 5 now, costs around 20-25k. More maps as well o3o
You're still playing GF? I doubt you do. XD

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(12-23-2010, 12:16 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: You're still playing GF? I doubt you do. XD

[Image: orlynao.png]

Orlynao *insertawesomeface*?

*edit: I need to get that LoC repaired XD
O__O

Wow.. You're really into GF are you?!

It's the only boredom buster I have during school days. That and making stories on fanfiction.net, and that basically is snuffed out by procrastination, haha.
fanfiction.net.... noted. XD

Would you mind showing me some of your work? XD

I decided to revisit GF since I have nothing to do - plus I'm trying to convince my friends to move to GF and leave Kitsu Saga to die D:<

And all I have to say about this is...
[Image: elf_20110324_225206.jpg]

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGx9000000000

Ultimate Explosion Stone time? Big grin
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Those.....

...And M-Clays are so FUKKKKKKKIIIIIIN expensive!! Well almost everything in AH is freaking expensive. =__=

Yeah, major economy inflation. Legacy sets for 3rd job used to cost 3k. Now it's a whooping 7k o_O

And 4th job legacy sets (though I have never seen anyone wearing them...most of them are wearing arena sets)
cost more than 12k and can reach up to 40k o_o

I was like: "Dude...that's in COPPER rayt? DDDDD: "
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
... What the hell happened when I was away? Why in my day I remember a time when Third Job Legacies were still affordable. Ah GF, what hath corruption and greed done to thee? Good thing I got my Pally Legacy at 3k before all... THIS started.

@azu: look for The Ties that Bind in the Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt subsection in Anime. It's got an M rating by the way (not because there THOSE kinds of scenes XD), but I found it fitting for something like a PASWG fan-fic. It isn't exactly child friendly o3o. The only other one I've posted is my old Gundam 00 fan-fic which I plan to revamp drastically if I get the chance, but if you want to take a look it's called Gundam 00: Reprise

@Hayyyy <----lol: I got a BlockingLord of Cruelty a few months back, thank the lord, with two reso slots. Shoop da whoop o3o. I still want that extra slot tho XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grand Chase Shintetsu 329 400,579 06-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Grand Chase HayWire 1 4,815 12-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Grim
  Grand Theft Auto 4 Twin-Skies 9 10,456 05-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Grim