Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:28 AM
Guess who's back.
Back again.
Hello again, friends. Smile

Please do forgive me for having gone AWOL, I've had shit to deal with, such as having a total of 15k+ worth of stuff (including my phone) mugged from me.

It's almost summer, so I daresay I'll be back to stay now. Smile Just had to get this out of the way. Thanks for welcoming me back =3
Boo I was about to say this "you don't have to thank me for greeting you" thing.

Anyway, welcome back. We're all currently waiting for AC5. LOL
Yeah, well.

I'm waiting for my 20th so I can buy a PSP already. Smile) That, or upgrade my laptop.
Hey Panda! Welcome back to the fold.
hey hey panda welcome back!
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
welcum
Hey! Good to see another pilot! Hopefully you have some new ideas for builds as the AC garages are just gathering dust right now.
Ah. Panda. Welcome back.
Mugged? Where?
'Signatures are overrated.'
You lost your N95? How exactly did you get mugged?
^ Not the N95, it was my (first) 5233. And it happened at the Aurora-EDSA overpass =/

<< deeply regrets not being available for this coming weekend's trip ><
I also had a similar experience, at Edsa-Cubao. Overpasses are full of trouble at late night, be careful next time Tongue
lost your cp I know the experience so well XX.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

^ Not just any cp, but one I happened to save a month's pay for. And another month's pay to replace, too.

Lesson learned: stay away from crazy, dirty-looking ladies claiming you wronged them x.x
(04-04-2011, 11:21 PM)Evil Panda Wrote: ^ Not just any cp, but one I happened to save a month's pay for. And another month's pay to replace, too.

Lesson learned: stay away from crazy, dirty-looking ladies claiming you wronged them x.x

Next time you should shout FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUU, fly into a rage, shove the lady down to the ground and proceed to curbstomp her.
(04-04-2011, 11:21 PM)Evil Panda Wrote: ^ Not just any cp, but one I happened to save a month's pay for. And another month's pay to replace, too.

Wow, that must be one helluva salary you got there, if all it took to replace a stolen phone is just one month's worth. Blink

With what i'm paid, it took me three months to set aside enough to replace my phone. Daig mo pa pala 'ko sa sweldo. Worship
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good evening I guess? Zweit 7 7,097 05-26-2014, 01:00 PM
Last Post: Goat
  I'm back! Rexzo 3 3,496 10-18-2011, 07:27 AM
Last Post: Rexzo