Current time: 04-20-2024, 11:47 AM
getting a PS3
need help
If you're saving up for a PS3, might as well go the extra mile and throw in an HD monitor, php6k to php8k at the very least. Reading in-game text on an SDTV is a bit of a strain on the eyes, especially for games like MGS4, GT5 and Valkyria Chronicles. Feth, even the damage numbers in AC4 and fA aren't legible on a 22inch flatscreen SDTV.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
im still thinking if i should get a tv or a monitor. but monitor sounds the better choice to me coz i can use it for the laptop. oh and question, does the ps3 have an earphone jack?
(02-09-2011, 07:24 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: oh and question, does the ps3 have an earphone jack?

No, but you can hook up the RCA outputs to an external headphone amp (which I can sell to you at a low price). LOL
New TVs can still be hooked up to laptops and desktops.
after some thought and opinions from other people, im prolly gonna go all out and get a new TV. that way i dont need to buy speakers, i can still hook it up to the laptop if i want to. plus i can use it with the ps2, the psp, dvd player and maybe, just maybe even watch tv on it XD

now to decide on a tv brand, and check for ps3 packages.
In that case, prepare a budget of around 8k-12k. I guess you can start reading on Pinoydvd.
meron ako nakita sa data blitz sa mega na 15k na ps3. 320gb, pero hindi ko natanong kung ilang controllers kasama at kung may libre na game. ok na ba yun?
it seems like someone is preparing for armored core 5
checked some prices at toy kingdom yesterday and now im wondering if i got the price wrong at data blitz...
Data Blitz is probably the most reliable video game vendor right now.

Their Dual Shock 2s sell for 795, whereas everybody else still sells it for what, 1,200?
checked data blitz in shangri-la shaw yesterday. yup 15k, 320gb. only one controller tho and no games.