Extension // ANOKU
Back R // LGL
Back L // GL
Arm R // PIXIE3
Arm L // MOONLIGHT

OPs // AM, ES, SS, EC, L+, MARISHI

~ tunes and paint to be added soon. ~

Notes:
This is my first bot for 2011. It is what the description says... a tank of all ranges. I believe the LORIS/MOONLIGHT thing still abides by the rules here [SRSLY, it hurts more than NIOH does on this.] And if you think I'm crazy about running KUJAKU on this, I'm not. It has 16800 Cooling. The only thing that fires this up is the active boost of EOS. No JIRENS. Just an ANOKU on to back up the replacement I did for CODON, which is the EC.
I think I can run the GL as a hide-and-shoot [whatever your term for this can be] weapon. The LGL for pressure. PIXIE3+ANOKU for CQC runs... and the deadliest blade combo. LORIS+MOONLIGHT+TANK LEGS, in cases where your opponent f*cks himself up at a corner. It can take away 1300~6000+ AP, depending on the impact. If I see a good opening, I can OB joust it right at the Legs for an instant break, then spam LGL FTW.

Facebook Pic.
[Image: 166411_1392310307855_1835096963_724755_6305037_n.jpg]
Overboost kamikaze attack Ninja
Looks to me like you're just putting a blade on just to use the Loris arms, like they'll make your tank magically better-- which really isn't the point. Lemur2 and Loris are only marginally better than the other common arms in Last Raven like Macaque, Lemur and the lightweight arms like XS and FL. Heck, the Macaque itself has an even higher ap/weight ratio than Loris or Macaque (but defense is arguably better for tanks anyways) They are really banned for the sake of arm variety, which Last Raven has a lot of.

I suggest you get rid of the blade and arms for Lemur or Macaque (or even gibbon/72f if you ever find yourself in need of gouging either shell or energy defense) The only real reason to use a blade on a tank would be for pseudo OB bursts while you bladed off a ledge using hover extensions, and that's usually reserved for tanks without OB to begin with. It's a decent changeup, but not really a legitimate strategy for tanks anyways.

Although I personally can't comment about the play between Kujaku and 16800 cooling, but I do know one thing. My main tank ran around 15500 cooling with G91 and EOS, and its cooling was barely enough for the tank itself to remain competent. Generator calorific value is exponential in how it effects the design's ability to contend with heat. That said, I have zero confidence you'd be able to get away with kujaku-- on a tank no less. Anoku can be a nice little gimmick on a tank, but not that competitive, I wouldn't take that away from you though. Everything else is rather standard and straight forward.

My suggestions:
Loris to either Macaque, Lemur, 72F or Gibbon.
Moonlight to HP or 69h or R3.
Kujaku to G91.

I am left to only give a multitude of options, as I dont know how you exactly want to play with the tank, but saying its role of doing exceptionally well at multiple ranges is not something that should set it apart from any other last raven tanks, because all Last Raven tanks are inherently worse than bipeds or quads, and thus have to do well at all ranges to begin with.

Well, If he wants a blade badly, he could switch the Moonlight with an Elf3.
'Signatures are overrated.'
US rules ban LORIS, but here, it is a conditional part: as long as it uses a lefty blade or shield, it's fine. [if I recall correctly]
I think I won't be making any changes here, but KUJAKU is the prime subject of substitution... I can spam LGL all match. Thanks for the comments, btw. :) I'll just work this on another match with my bro... If I get to convince him again. LoL.
That's exactly my point, though. You're seemingly using Loris with the blade primarily just to use Loris, and it's coming off like you're thinking just having a banned part like Loris on your tank makes it magically better-- which it doesn't. Having loris with a blade hampers your tank way more than any arm with a ws or standard lock left weapon would.

There is no doing good with a blade on a tank because there is no blading people with a tank in the first place, unless they're extremely incompetent at the game. You don't see blades on competitive lightweight bipeds, so why on earth would you see a blade on a tank that was designed for anything related to multiplayer?

As I said before, there is only a niche strategy (that is more or less a novelty strategy) that uses a left arm blade with hover extensions on an OBless tank to act as a pseudo OB, but beyond that, there's absolutely no point in having a blade on a tank.

And it's not that US bans Loris, only certain realms within it ban Loris. Banlist depends on which tournament you'd go to. It just so happens the ones publicized on english forums are the ones created by the most competent and well known players in the US. It doesn't mean you have to abide by them when posting on a US forum, though.
(01-06-2011, 12:02 AM)darkdragon_ycart22 Wrote: US rules ban LORIS, but here, it is a conditional part: as long as it uses a lefty blade or shield, it's fine. [if I recall correctly]
I think I won't be making any changes here, but KUJAKU is the prime subject of substitution... I can spam LGL all match. Thanks for the comments, btw. Smile I'll just work this on another match with my bro... If I get to convince him again. LoL.

Wow, those were rules bring back memories.

(10-29-2006, 12:02 PM)NiX Wrote: BANNED PARTS LIST:

Clear-cut banned parts:
all ECM pods
H3 handguns

Conditional Parts:
LORIS and LEMUR2 arms -
(1)if a right-arm gun is equipped, only a laser blade, shield, or flamethrower may be equipped on the left arm, or no left-arm weapon at all. NO hangered guns for the left arm.
(2)if a left arm gun is equipped, only a Parry blade or flamethrower may be equipped on the right arm, or no right-arm weapon at all. NO hangered guns for the right arm.
(3)May be used unconditionally by tanks and hovers. (and maybe even RJs too?)

UA Core -
(1)if the UA is on any tank leg except the LHT, it CAN hanger any of the allowable hangered guns.
(2)if the UA is on any hover leg, it CAN hanger any of the allowable hangered guns.
(3)if the UA is on any biped, quad or RJ, it CANNOT hanger any guns.
(4)CAN hanger laser blades for any design.

PEGASUS -
(1)CAN be equipped on Tanks and Hovers.
(2)If PEGASUS is equipped on a biped, RJ, or quad, ONLY the B69, B72T and B81 boosters may be used.

TP Boosters -
(1)CAN only be equipped on designs WITH a blade on the left arm or parry blades on the right arm. (the blade must be on the arm itself, and not hangered)
(2)TP may be used in conjunction with LEMUR2 or LORIS for as long as a blade is on the left arm or a parry blade is on the right arm.

ROC4 Pulse Rifle -
(1)CAN be used as a primary weapon.
(2)CANNOT be used as a hangered weapon.

HP Handgun -

H3 Handgun

ROE2
(1)CANNOT be used if 98L Laser Rifle is equipped.

Quoted from this topic:
http://ravenrepublic.net/forums/newreply...id=7839084

This what we used last tourney, iirc.

But, our rules here have changed a lot lately and has been adapted for different battle modes, like this one:
Quote:No ECM pods
No H3 handguns
No HARPY2
No TP Boosters
No left arm equipment aside from blades and shields (An extra blade or shield may still be hangered)
No ROC4 and HP in hangers
No hangered weapons in UA core except for blades and shields. Does not apply to tanks.
No RM3
No GAEA, 89E, and E2
No LEMUR2 and LORIS. Does not apply to hovers and tanks

Allowed Maps: (least lag)
CYBER SPACE
MILITARY DISTRICT
BORN CITY
... which is for our 2 on 2 matches, but we also apply this for our current 1 on 1s.

These and I agree with your mom here. Sometimes, wanting to equip a part and forcing it into a design will actually be more of a loss than an advantage. Right now, you could even equip a lemur 2 [lightweight with high defense] and a jiten [shield] if you will build around the 2v2 rules and if with our current 1v1 rules, have a better set of arms and dual wield.

You may say that you're not forcing the Loris here, but it looks like it to me. A pixie3 and moonlight doesn't even look good together. Plus, a pixie 3 has too much ammo and too little damage. You have stun weapons, yes, but a right arm weapon with good stun is still better. Or you could dual wield.
'Signatures are overrated.'
What?? Okay, I have a really viable option here...

Since tanks are exempted here, papalitan ko ng LEMUR2 yung kamay, salpakan ng dalawang Revolver (aka HP.) Tapos yung FCS, tsupi na para kay F73H.

I still need to PvP with KUJAKU in. I don't know if LEMUR2 is colder than LORIS though.
EDIT > According to GameFAQS, it is colder than LORIS. Great!
Mom's got this. Listen to her.