Current time: 04-16-2024, 10:07 PM
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd (MHP3)
it needs its own thread
Uragaan doesn't like us very much. He concentrates on one target and never changes when we (me and RF) hunt Sad

Either I die 3 times or he dies 3 times Sad

Any good weapon combo?
We tried Hammer + Great Sword so far
and Long Sword + Heavy Gun bow
(Aka. one to cut the tail and one to break the chin)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Rumor: Monster Hunter for the 3DS
http://forums.letsmmo.com/forum.php?mod=...a=page%3D1

Man, I really wish this were true.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(01-03-2011, 02:15 PM)HayWire Wrote: Uragaan doesn't like us very much. He concentrates on one target and never changes when we (me and RF) hunt Sad

Either I die 3 times or he dies 3 times Sad

Any good weapon combo?
We tried Hammer + Great Sword so far
and Long Sword + Heavy Gun bow
(Aka. one to cut the tail and one to break the chin)

make a ludroth bow set and maybe keep the hammer to make things really easy spam pitfall traps + large barrel bomb+ attacks on its chinny chin chin.

the bow user should always be ready to dodge any rolling attacks from it and its better if you upgrade the armor so that it takes around 3 hits before you die.

As for the hammer user yeah just tank the dude, for this enemy I don't highly recommend the triple pound to the face routine as he can triple chin you back, the charge attack is better if you play safe.

and actually one of the bigger damage dealers from the uragaan is the fire blight status effect so bring cure seeds.

well that's my 2 cents on it XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Used GL/Lance and SnS (both w/ elemental weakness) on the whole game, worked for us LOL
no swimming
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

finally got it thanks to our resident Champion Hunter Jake-sama. but yeah, anyone have a list of which quests to do? like a speed guide to higher ranks? looking around the web a bit and only managed to find weapon trees and quest details (but no mention if they are required or not) at www.mhf3.com

herp derp, all i needed was on the first post XD
Can I haz MHP3 download links?

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
(01-12-2011, 09:25 AM)azuriel07 Wrote: Can I haz MHP3 download links?

-link removed-

question about the felyne comrades, do you need to equip weapons that match their attack style? i have boomerang and bomb cats but there seems to be no boomerangs nor bomb in the felyne blacksmith.

also new hunting horn system Wub

Boomerangs and bombs are a set-stat/dependent on your felyne's attack strength. So their weapon can be anything since it won't matter LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Thanks for the link. I'll probably play MHP3 after prelim exams.

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Please refrain from posting direct links to pirated material on this forum. You can send messages among yourselves through pm or something though.

Thanks and happy hunting.
Tried the first few gathering quests, then tried the Royal Honey gathering quest.

Nobody told me I'd be running into the Aoshira.
Killed it in less than 10 mins - get your own damn honey, bitch!

[Image: bitchslap.jpg]

Question for the vets - any suggestions for going Switchaxe?
@HayWire
thanks for the info.

@Sforza
okies will send stuff via PMs next time

(01-12-2011, 10:34 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: Tried the first few gathering quests, then tried the Royal Honey gathering quest.

Nobody told me I'd be running into the Aoshira.
Killed it in less than 10 mins - get your own damn honey, bitch!

i didnt fight him, i just went to a different map and came back when he was gone XD

you should look forward to 2* village quest for the bulldrome
Unlocked Silver Los a few weeks ago by killing 100 wyverns, first time to try and kill it today. Finished it with 1:49 left on the timer, and it was through a random trap and tranq even though it wasn't showing weakness Ermm

White sharpness weapons bounce off its head Glare Gave me two los plates and a ruby though.

Ahhhh I hate it a lot. Was using GL so I shot its head with three or four wyvern fires and a ton of normal shots with gunnery king, and it didn't break x _ x
I walked right into him actually - was carrying the starting SnS, down to three whetstones, 1 ration, and 1 first aid potion.

I figured "What the hell, why not?"

Just wished I brought traps and tranqs for more loots.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate Sirius140 0 3,452 03-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Monster Hunter 3DS Twin-Skies 0 3,075 10-03-2011, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Twin-Skies
  Phantasy Star Portable Grim 61 79,595 04-16-2009, 06:50 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon
  Super Stardust Portable Grim 0 3,694 07-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Grim