Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:25 PM
Anaheim Hobby shop
Gunplas, model kits, robot Damashiis or more
[Image: 76839_138605799523646_100001226812527_23...7122_n.jpg]

We've got Gundams and other plamo's for sale Here!

Store Products:
- Yugioh Trading Cards
- Card Accessories
- Gundam Plastic Models
- Gundam Figures
- and Other Gundam Products
- Anime Products
- other hobby related products

Selling authentic products only. We discourage fake and pirated products. ^-^

We accept Pre-Orders.
- Cosplay related
- Collectible toys related
- Anime products related

Been a while since I last visited this place. I've been very busy trying to put up a hobby shop of my own here in my Hometown. Originally, we only sell toys locally but lately we've been receiving orders from all around the country so we decided to put up a shop online too. We haven't tried international transactions yet but you're welcome to try =D

Visit us at our facebook: Anaheim

Blog:War in the Closet
So this is what you've been busy with. Congratulations on the shop! I really hope it does well.
Thanks =) things are still a bit rough, we haven't establish the market properly on local areas yet...everyone's so ignorant around here, they're like "f*ing expensive for a f*ing plastic!" and we reply like "Sir, this things are imported from Japan" and then they're like "But it sez 'made in China'!!" -____-'
(11-04-2010, 10:24 PM)R.Leonhardt Wrote: Thanks =) things are still a bit rough, we haven't establish the market properly on local areas yet...everyone's so ignorant around here, they're like "f*ing expensive for a f*ing plastic!" and we reply like "Sir, this things are imported from Japan" and then they're like "But it sez 'made in China'!!" -____-'

Ouch! LOL

(11-04-2010, 04:29 PM)Twin-Skies Wrote: http://notalwaysright.com/
lol but truth is that all our products except GUNPLA are made in china, but they aren't fake it's just that the labor there is cheap -___-
Hahah reality is that nearly everything nowadays is made in China. You'll just need to work on awareness.
ROFLMAO!

Everything is made in China cuz they haz the cheapest labor fees. But it doesn't mean the parts/materials came from China.

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]