Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:50 PM
White Knight
Custom AC design for missions
just to comment on statement from a previous post on another design thread of mine. i didnt know typing in all caps was boasting. i work for a at&t customer care calling center so i type in caps all day. So i do apologize if anyone thought i was boasting.
Blink
anyways got another ac design on my last forum i said i would have another ac design incorperating machine gun and rifle. so i came up with this design.
WHITE KNIGHT
There are actually to different versions to this ac. one qualifies as a middleweight and the other as a lightweight. this is only due to the weight of the weapon sets for them. so this is gonna be the middleweight .

Head: H11-QUEEN
Core: CR-C98E2
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: CR-LH89F
Booster: B03-VULTURE2
FCS: CR-F73H
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: CR-E92RM3 RELATION MISSILE
Back Unit R: WB04M-NYMPHE2 SMALL MISSILE
Back Unit L: KINNARA MICRO MISSILE
Arm Unit R: CR-WR84RA2 RIFLE(AST)
Arm Unit L: YWH13M-NIX MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
MARISHI, KANGI,

ac is soundly stable, has good speed, great power within close range and medium range. before anything can be said i do notice that if a drone head was attached the ecm would be greater, but im not a fan of some of the mirage line because alot of their parts are on hard on energy, and i dont like the drone head.

So only some constructive feedback would be nice Shades
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
Queen is ok. Drone is good, but then you don't like it. EYE3 is great too but it's ugly. Heads aren't of much consequence anyway, so just use what you want.

The AC looks fine to me except that NYMPHE1 is probably a better choice than the NYMPHE2.
try making it a bit lighter to get close easier with NIX machinegun and you might want to remove queen for a less drainy head
And one more thing. NIX tends to totally spray its bullets, so it's only effective at really close range. Try the SYLPH, which is more worth its weight.
This AC is quite an improvement from your previous designs.

My suggestions just to improve the ammo stores:
R ARM: PIXIE 2 or 3
L ARM: GAST
actually its a great improvement.. and my tactics for the arena are to come in for close range with rifles and machine guns and retreat quickly to pop off some missiles. that is the only reason i use the nix for a lefty. im trying some rifle combos for now but i got a extreme lightweight i will be posting soon.
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
(10-29-2010, 10:41 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: This AC is quite an improvement from your previous designs.

My suggestions just to improve the ammo stores:
R ARM: PIXIE 2 or 3
L ARM: GAST

I'd recommend making these changes, particularly if weight is your concern. The PIXIE2 or 3 combined with the GAST make a fearful combination capable of delivering a fairly consistent stream of high powered fire.

Honestly, I don't much care for the NIX beyond looks.
[Image: 43-Diddy-Ballin.gif]
"Armored Core is so boring; I'd categorize it with Tetris."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  L.E.D. Mirage vs Vatshu the Black Knight J.E_Magog 3 5,078 01-27-2016, 07:53 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog
  ARK KNIGHT, DELTA FOX and FA - 001X Int3ll3r1337 3 4,986 09-23-2012, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Int3ll3r1337
  LR: White Out DarkFury 5 5,060 12-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Terminator98
  LR: dancing white shadow strife224 4 4,418 11-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Last Post: strife224
  Z. Knight ex nihilo 7 6,709 03-30-2007, 07:48 AM
Last Post: ex nihilo
  Jet Knight Lord_Leperman 6 6,835 10-24-2006, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman