Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:26 AM
CR- 11ARTIC0
artic sniper unit
First, To start off that I'm glad to be here in the RR, and will be posting up new core designs in my spare time. With a all day job, and a new born son its not gonna be easy lol. So lets get started.

This first one out of the many core designs i have is a long distance favorite. This is the first core design in a CREST ind. unit game save I constructed for ACLR.

sorry for no pics but heres the specs...

HEAD
CR-H06XS-EYE4

CORE
CR-C804/UL

ARM
CR-A92X2

LEGS
CR-LH84L2

BOOSTER
B03-VULTURE2

FCS
CR-F75D

GENERATOR
CR-G91

RADIATOR
ANANDA

EXTENSION
FUNI

BACK UNIT R
KNNARA

BACK UNIT L
CR-WB69RA

ARM UNIT R
CR-R73RS

ARM UNIT L
YWH13M-NIX

sounds badass for a lightweight right? well with a total ap of 7529 and max speed of 430 km/h it will give you a run for your money There s no definate paint scheme because of camo paint but just for kicks...

GENERAL
200/200/200
125/125/125
60/60/60
100/140/200
25/25/25
GENERAL PATTERN CAMO.

AC is better off for use in mission and not arena actions...trust me i tried it against evangel and was picked apart in mins, not before gettin his ap down to 2493..

so basically he did this
Chair
game over...
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
What's the surplus energy on this thing? You've got a LOT of energy extensive parts such as the EYE4, FUNI, and LH84L2 all under the moderately powerful G91. Also the DD2 FCS may serve you better if you are dual wielding.

Anyway welcome to the Republic mate! Salute
You might wanna drop the radar or swap the EYE4 with radarless heads since they consume less energy, have more stability, and give you MOAR AP.

Here's a few suggestions to lower your EN consumption:

HEAD: S2, S4, WASP, LABYB

LEGS: CR-LH99XS, JAGUAR2, DINGO2

EXTENSION: CR-E92RM3
Thanks for constructive feedback, but heres the thing with me and making a AC. I always want to the AC to be useable but, i want the overall design to look good at the the same time. for the basic frame i only used CREST type parts because i like the look CREST parts have. Using the G02-MAGNOLIA would give me more juice but when your putting the pedal to the metal trying to escape a swarm of HYDRA missles and you overheat and those bastards hit you, your AP will deplete quickly.
Shock
Your death sentence is to die by the hands of my anger. My anger is relentless, you can run but its worthless and the furious angels will bring you back to me with your head on a pike for the world to see as I rip you to shredds with my wings of destruction....
I see a lefty NiX there that should be replaced as soon as is possible to either Sylph or better yet a 69H or HP.

i like the nix lefty. it works really well for the last raven portable. i dont know how itis for the playstation.
i feel like i could do better with this ac so i redesigned it...

Head: CR-H06XS-EYE4
Core: CR-C98E2
Arms: CR-A92XS
Legs: CR-LH99XS
Booster: CR-B90T2
FCS: CR-F75D
Generator: CR-G91
Radiator: ANANDA
Inside: NONE
Extension: RENGA MISSILE COUNTER
Back Unit R: CR-WB72RO2 SMALL ROCKET
Back Unit L: CR-WB69RA RADAR
Arm Unit R: CR-WR73RS SNIPER RIFLE
Arm Unit L: CR-WH79M2 MACHINEGUN

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE
O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, CR-O75LA, CR-O79L+,
O08-RIBOSE, CR-O86R+, KANGI,
The first one was better.

The T2 booster isn't very good. RENGA leeches energy. And the M2 MG isn't so great either.
i know but i tuned to enough to get it going. and the renga is ONLY used if a ac fires missile at me i turn it on and turn it off. i never leave it running while in combat.
[Image: 15-50-Cent-SMH.gif]
[Image: 43-Diddy-Ballin.gif]
"Armored Core is so boring; I'd categorize it with Tetris."
please be reminded that the renga is a bad thing if your enemies use micros + exts (or any missile combo that launches around 6 or more at one time) because it will try to intercept all of them drastically draining your en supply I say switch to the moray to be on the safe side.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

bhima i dont get ur gif file and i still have this sniper ac and ive made some minor changes here and there due to the feedback on this post but everyone needs to check my other post up here about my other acs. those are the ones i want some dead honest responds Happy
Clone: IIRC renga doesn't work that way. As long as it's on, it just constantly drains your energy. Doesn't matter how many missiles come at you.

Int3ll3r1337: Bottom line is that renga just isn't good for bipeds. It isn't good for most ACs either.
(11-18-2010, 02:05 PM)NiX Wrote: Clone: IIRC renga doesn't work that way. As long as it's on, it just constantly drains your energy. Doesn't matter how many missiles come at you.

sorry I checked and I was thinking of the SUIGETSU at the time which by the way I think is marginally better that the ruri as its to much micro imo and it doesn't always work.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Int3ll3r1337: Oh it was nothing, I just thought that it was funny that I learned more from this thread than you did.
[Image: 43-Diddy-Ballin.gif]
"Armored Core is so boring; I'd categorize it with Tetris."