Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:31 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(03-15-2019, 12:17 AM)Mjting Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 04:31 PM)Fox Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 02:46 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 07:38 AM)Mjting Wrote:
(02-18-2019, 02:41 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: so sugar daddy/tito ka ni Judy hahahaha XD

How the fuck did this go to sugarmommy'ing. hahaahah

On the weather. Generally still pleasant in the mornings, but turns to absolute bollocks in the afternoon. It sucks when you're mostly on field. :/

it's the magic of RR XD

anyway, meron weak El Nino diba? kaya mainit Sad

Frak. O nga no. And summer hasn't even officially started yet.

Which reminds me. You guys been having water issues?

meron water service interruption 5pm kahapon hanggang 4am kanina
(03-15-2019, 02:55 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(03-15-2019, 12:17 AM)Mjting Wrote:
(03-11-2019, 04:31 PM)Fox Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 02:46 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(03-09-2019, 07:38 AM)Mjting Wrote: How the fuck did this go to sugarmommy'ing. hahaahah

On the weather. Generally still pleasant in the mornings, but turns to absolute bollocks in the afternoon. It sucks when you're mostly on field. :/

it's the magic of RR XD

anyway, meron weak El Nino diba? kaya mainit Sad

Frak. O nga no. And summer hasn't even officially started yet.

Which reminds me. You guys been having water issues?

meron water service interruption 5pm kahapon hanggang 4am kanina

No major interruption here on our end. Humihina lang at times but never by more than 50%. Connected kasi yung pipeline ng village namin dun sa linya ng kampo tsaka Army HQ eh. Kapag nawalan ng tubig dito totally eh makakarinig ng malupit na complaint ang mga utility companies galing sa military. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Almost forgot this forum existed. Halos nakalimutan ko na din kung paano mag log-in Facepalm
(06-17-2019, 11:16 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Almost forgot this forum existed. Halos nakalimutan ko na din kung paano mag log-in Facepalm

Tahimik nga eh. Sobrang inactive na ng mga tao over the past year. Ako eh sinusubok na mag-post pa din pero mostly dun lang sa model kit section, hahaha.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
i still check daily XD
kaso tamad ako magpost hahahaha
Am curious are still active in these forums?
C'mon, you lazy fethers. Start posting again! LOL
(07-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Fox Wrote: C'mon, you lazy fethers. Start posting again! LOL

post about what? XD
(07-13-2019, 03:39 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 02:33 PM)Fox Wrote: C'mon, you lazy fethers. Start posting again! LOL

post about what? XD

Whatever the hell you want. LOL
(07-22-2019, 09:02 PM)Fox Wrote:
(07-13-2019, 03:39 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote:

post about what? XD

Whatever the hell you want. LOL
are you sure that's a good idea? XD
rant: took a break from social media so i can get a few hours extra to work on personal projects. kaso wala rin, hindi ko rin naasikaso ung mga gagawin ko. busy for the entire week due to my mom's medical issues -.- parang nananadya ang tadhana eh. "ooh, you're finally over your laziness..would be shame if an emergency came up~" nakakabanas >_<
Bloop, just popping in, glad to see this board is still semi-active. Not a whole lot to say except for moving for work, and attention span has taken a huge hit from traveling all the time, making it difficult to concentrate on any personal project now. Things are still okay overseas I hope?
Been too busy after gradation. Nothing much going on right now other than freelancing and doing shitloads of job applications once my current gig ends.
I quit my job back in February and moved temporarily to the provinces. Been taking it easy since then. LOL
"T'was the human condition then, to struggle and always aim for the forever moving goalpost - afterall, we are the ones tell ourselves when to get out of the rat race (to egress gracefully is a whole other story however)." Mused medusa0 while gazing wistfully over the distant horizon of the Pacific Ocean, then cursed angrily as they noticed that all of their image links had expired in the imageshack purge six years back.

While it might be wee bit early to say so, but here's to a productive end of the 2010s. Into the next decade my friends!Salute