Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:31 AM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Rant/Rave: Tired as fuck from a series of 1v1 games in basketball. Really fun though. lol
Was pretty sick this past week. was hit with three different allergens in one day and got bad colds that turned into bad cough.
I took the right meds but the side-effects were pretty bad, but bearable. Watched anime while recovering, putting everything on hold.
I had to recover quick because one of my sisters requested for me to cook mom's spaghetti recipe.

I'm sorry Jollibee kung mas gusto ng mga kaklase ng imouto ko ang spaghetti ko kesa sa spaghetti mo.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew, Part of the ship, part of the crew...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Watching too much of Dead Man's Chest Fox?
Either that or work is killing him. get weeell soooon poooks o/
rant: electrical wiring issues at home.
rant: dad who doesn't want to do anything. mom who is panicky and rushing for a fix. kakahighblood masetup ng maayos na repair.
rave: bro referred the electrician he hires for his construction projects. rewiring and stuff will be started today.
rant: not a good start for my first day of freelancing.

rave: set up a light workout sched to start with. found out there's a cheap gym near the UP oval where i'll be regularly jogging in.
Rant: Fuck this randomly hot weather that just allows rain at night where it matters less. =_=
^That.
btw who here does 3d modeling/texturing/rigging/animation- preferably maya 2015 or maya 2013 gamit
and someone that does a bit of 2d art (character art, creature art, background art, vehicles etc etc) and such

just asking, just in case might need an aditional 2d/3d artist for my indie later on

if ever though priority sa 3d more on rigging/character animation,a bit of modeling/texturing
and maybe someone to do some 2d art if needed hmmm

this is just for a "hobby project-just for productive fun etc" or profit/share/royalty project
Yung kahit saang foreign site na mapuntahan ko, may nakaka-engkwentro ako na pinoy Tongue
Uy! Birthday daw ni Onii-chan.

Tanjobi omedeto, Onii-chan :3c
Thank you. hahahaha
Maligayang Kaarawan Ginoong Mark-san-sama \o/

rant: cut my left index finger while chopping potatoes >.< fucker bled for 10mins
Rave: Realized I had the same birthday as Hideo Kojima!!
Belated happy birthday Mark! Smile