Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:27 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
RAnt - punyeta talaga yung putanginang hinayupak na nagbato ng "bomba" kanina sa EDSA. Dahil sa ginawa niyang yun eh napilitan akong maglakad ng ilang kilometro para lang makauwi. Wala din naman palang sumabog sa huli.

Sana mahanap yung gagong yung at siya naman yung itapon sa gitna ng EDSA habang kalagitnaan ng rush hour.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
R.Leonhardt I bring greetings on your day of birth! I wish you have a wondrous time!
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Happy Birthday Ravenflau / 07?

------------------------------
rant: What the fucking hell. 39°C today...
We've been getting users with Japanese usernames recently. I suspect this might be due to AC:VD?
Wow you are right!

(10-11-2013, 10:31 AM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: We've been getting users with Japanese usernames recently. I suspect this might be due to AC:VD?

All their names translate to Accessories, Sandals and shoes.. XD
Fuunyaah~
Wow bots from the Rising Sun, and not the kind we like! FOX!

(10-11-2013, 01:31 PM)clonezero Wrote: Wow bots from the Rising Sun, and not the kind we like! FOX!

HAMMERTIME! Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave: I just fixed one of my controllers which fell and suddenly obtained Artificial Intelligence. I believe its under control by Skynet. So far, its not acting up on its own and is currently under surveillance. Time to fix the other one..
Fuunyaah~
Rave:
No class tomorrow and the day after.

Rant:
That doesn't change the amount of work I have to finish. In fact, the lack of classes makes it worse since it's hard for me to get motivated while I'm at home. I need a cafe or office.
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Tears of joy Armored Core Reprises Tears of joy

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Do you guys see what I see in the newest member banner?
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(10-15-2013, 11:51 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Do you guys see what I see in the newest member banner?

They have football in China?

(10-15-2013, 02:00 PM)clonezero Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 11:51 AM)Sirius140 Wrote: Do you guys see what I see in the newest member banner?

They have football in China?

Even I'm still questioning that.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Chair damn colds/flu...killing me . kojima virus LOL

thankfully it's my day-off *turns on the old PS2 then plays LR / GT4*

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"