Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:26 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
All I know is its some smudges that don't come off easily and I don't feel like experimenting much to see what would work ...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

The cap of my molar got chipped, and it was jagged in some parts. Then I went to a random dentist to grind off the sharp parts, and she might have accidentally pierced the metal part of the cap, exposing the cement that holds the cap from the tooth (She told me that the cement might have been exposed).

I might have a ticking toothache time bomb now.
i chipped my incisor without knowing how and when. and didn't even realized it was chipped until a dentist confirms it was chipped. i always thought it was weirdly shaped
rant: i think i botched another job interview -.-
rant: the company seemed a really nice one to work for. heck they were setting up a play area earlier (widescreen tv, xbox360 w/ kinect, ps3 and a wii u) for the employees earlier.
Mom and I had a bet XD
Since she smokes while I hate smokers with a passion; and she wants me to cut my hair while I don't want to, I told her that I'd cut my hair if she stops smoking. If she starts smoking again after my haircut, she loses her right to question my hairdo Tongue

It's been seven days and she says she hasn't lit a single cig. Even the bathroom where she regularly [and IS the only place] smokes in is ash and cigarette butt free.If she smokes behind my back, it's fine with me since I've already succeeded in reducing her poison intake.

I'll probably get my hair cut at the end of November.
'Signatures are overrated.'
@Serene
That's actually great news~
[Image: tumblr_mc7o71oiSz1qasthro1_400_zpsdc5fb450.gif]

I have a major dislike of smoke in general mostly because I had TB in the past and it is NOT a fun experience

Pics of the new do when you get it plox LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(10-08-2013, 12:21 PM)Serene Wrote: I'll probably get my hair cut at the end of November.

Looks like i win then. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(10-08-2013, 08:27 PM)Fox Wrote: Looks like i win then. Big grin

Sure. But my win's from a different battle Big grin
(10-08-2013, 08:35 PM)Serene Wrote:
(10-08-2013, 08:27 PM)Fox Wrote: Looks like i win then. Big grin

Sure. But my win's from a different battle Big grin

gratz to both of you then.

the important question is, what kind of haircut? pa-mohawk ka XD

fml: botched interview is botched. i've been unemployed for nine months now, i think'll i'll just turn it into a year long shitty vacation of sorts. anxiety disorder is creeping back with each failed application. also, now i know my programming skill isn't even enough for a entry position. orz

on the bright side, i can focus on getting fit. will also take up a course at TESDA (if i'm eligible for one) so i won't be a NEET. dunno what to take up yet tho.
(10-08-2013, 09:19 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: on the bright side, i can focus on getting fit. will also take up a course at TESDA (if i'm eligible for one) so i won't be a NEET. dunno what to take up yet tho.

IIRC, slots in every course is limited. Slots food related courses get full quickly.
(10-08-2013, 09:19 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: on the bright side, i can focus on getting fit. will also take up a course at TESDA (if i'm eligible for one) so i won't be a NEET. dunno what to take up yet tho.

I'm interested in taking up a carpentry class offered by TESDA too. The only problem is the schedule..
About TESDA - Get in touch with the training center that does the training, they might be able to set you up with free training (care of the local politicians). I took baking classes about this time last year, 'twas fun! For free!
idk: applied at a bank as suggested/pushed for by my mom.
wtf: me finding it cool i share my name with a new tropical depression o.O

@TESDA stuff
thanks for all the input. i'm thinking of getting a drawing related course if there is one. maybe i can make some cash via commissions XD
hayzzz.... while listening to AC sountracks... so relaxing. LOL

ang tanda ko na talaga...nostalgia Chair

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
Rant: Those guys at MP.. Tsk..

[Image: 23.jpg]

They said they posed it like this at Robinsons Magnolia to showcase the detail on the rifle.. IMO I dont see why you wouldnt want to look at it from the back, heck! Why not pose it a little bit tilted to the right to give it angle and for easier viewing of the front and the back.
Fuunyaah~