Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:44 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
Sup guys?

I'm still forever stuck at work with deadly hours and a fattening lifestyle.
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
Get your coworkers into ACV. edit: Oh, and like us on FB. LOL
Tim! Try to attend PACT 6! at least one day man! Tongue
(01-27-2012, 08:39 AM)arch_angel Wrote: Tim! Try to attend PACT 6! at least one day man! Tongue

Sige lang, pare. Just keep on keeping on. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
rant: in a weird sort-of-but-not-really depressed/lethargic mood mainly caused by Ano Hana and its ED song that is stuck in my head.
should be a rave: company finally issued our IDs, and calling cards. US office also sent us planners and small calendars.
Rant - out of all the rooms in the house, it seems that mine is the only one without electricity at the moment. Which is odd because the power just suddenly went out, in my room alone. A check of the switchboards and circuit breakers says that they're all okay though so we have no idea how the hell it happened.

Looks like i'll have to run some extension cables in from the other rooms while the call for an electrician is still being sent out. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Unlimited work!!

On the 14th hour today... Hopefully the last for the week...

Whoa! PACT 6! I already feel like a rusty old guy for LR, but if I'm available on whatever date it'll be on -- then game on!
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(01-27-2012, 10:21 PM)maitreya Wrote: Unlimited work!!

On the 14th hour today... Hopefully the last for the week...

Whoa! PACT 6! I already feel like a rusty old guy for LR, but if I'm available on whatever date it'll be on -- then game on!

We're all rusty in LR, don't worry about it. Save for NiX and Mark though. LOL
Argh. kinda annoyed at myself for playing like shit when we hung out in fox's place. >.<
How many glasses did you have again? Tongue
ZERO.XD
Lies.
Yep. I remember handing AA at least a couple glasses last night. Big grin
I had no eyeglasses, and 3 glasses at the same time. LOL
Rant:
Last night when I already got past Doc's work place, a friend texted me to 'open up, because he's at my front door'.
It was 2 in the morning and I was coming from Fox's post-birthday parteh. I was worried since I thought something was wrong. And there he was with his two other friends asking me if they could crash while they wait for their parents to wake up. Being the nice guy that I am, I let them in. I had them sleep on the couch as revenge. I ended up sleeping at 5am after they left and woke up around 8am. Usually, I'll tell somebody off that they offended me in private, but since I'm that pissed I told him not do to that again in the crudest way I could. A headache is ok with me if it's from a hangover, but this one isn't and I can't fuckin' sleep with the sun up for some reason.

Tangina Mark, rabbit or no rabbit, SC4 tayo just to blow off some steam.

Oh and Happy Birthday Nix, thanks for the booze last night. It was good help for hunting down monsters.
'Signatures are overrated.'