Current time: 04-16-2024, 03:14 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
(04-15-2015, 05:49 PM)Fox Wrote: Haaay. Unang araw ng training sa bagong trabaho. Feeling ko traydor ako eh. Lumipat ba naman ng account at dun na ko sa pinakamalaking karibal ng dati kong hawak. Tongue

Ganyan talaga. Sore wa sensou da.
Pangalawang araw ng training at ngayon ko lang na-realize na kamukha ng trainer namin si Hamada na galing sa Batsu Games. LOL
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
19k for seven years overdue book fees. Was asked to donate books of their choice to settle said fees instead,
Might spend only 2k-3k instead. Pwede na.

Also, the student assistant's face when she saw said fees was priceless.

I forgot to mention that I had an allergy attack and took anti-histamines. I'm sorry Manila, for gracing your pathways with my sleepy-drunk presence while under the hot, blazing sun.
'Signatures are overrated.'
@ Fox-If I had realized that I don't know how I would be able to concentrate on training without giggling my ass off.

@Serene-Start intensifying your workouts to develop resistance.
I should!

I'm still feeling too cautious which is a really bad thing.
Rearranged my room. I was trapped in clutter for two hours Tongue
Lol. Dude as I keep saying, get outta there and hole up somewhere roomier/with more air.
(05-08-2015, 09:25 AM)Mjting Wrote: Lol. Dude as I keep saying, get outta there and hole up somewhere roomier/with more air.

We can keep giving advice til we're outta breath but the guy rarely listens. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Other rooms' ceiling get moldy when rainy season comes. Surely, I'll be the one to deal with cleaning them off since mom's gone.

So no, not moving. I don't want to because I'm already staying in the LEAST crappiest room.
Tinatamad ka lang maglipat ng gamit. LOL

Tulungan ka namin ni Mark-sama kung gusto mo? Big grin
Not moving. Period.
suit yourself.
The three other rooms close to mine are in bad condition.

Room C: The one next to mine has really bad flooring. I can't even explain it.
Room A, B and C: Windows face the street. Where people also cook and burn their trash.
Room A and Room B: Leak when it rains, producing mold later (worst than smoke for me since it can grow in the body if inhaled depending on the type of mold. Also, ako na nga maglilinis eh. Hindi ba enough na exposure yun for someone allergic to it?)

I'm way more exposed in those other rooms than the one I'm currently in.
If I need a change of environment, changing rooms is not enough. It's new house/location or nothing.

We also stopped looking for a new location as well, we decided to stay as long as we can.
Isn't it possible to rebuild/complete refit if you're staying? That'll just get worse.

My aunt had the exact situation as yours and refitted the whole flooring and roof. Pretty much everything has been solved at once except for the smoke thing that comes through the windows, which was ended anyway when she tried to file a complaint on her neighbors.
rebuild na!!!!