Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:29 PM
Mental Repository (M.R.)
*looks at users active in the past 24 hours* holy shit that's alot of people/ potential bots.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
i'm still stuck on LR...didn't experienced AC4, ACFA, AC5... life's so hard on me =(

(feeling toasted by a LX shot)

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
LAST TWO WEEKS OF HELL WEEKS

UNTIL SEM BREAK

AND ALL THESE REQUIREMENTS AND FINALS

THAT HAVE YET TO BE DONE

AHAHHAHHSAHFAFAFHAFHJAFHJNENEL

/rant

Finished two mecha animus doe

/rave
Rant - Putangina mong hayop ka, eto na naman tayo. Porke't may bagong pagpapakitaan na naman ng "galing" mo eh andito ka ulit para ilabas ang kayabangan mo.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
hehe.. after this night shift... gonna watch endless waltz (kinda funny, i haven't watched it)...

another, out of boredom...will tweak the internals of my AC...hehehe... those buster laser rifles really drainy when fired simultaneously (feels as hell as good)

@Fox - what happened sir?

=^.^=
[Image: upeo113pr8.gif]

State-of-the-Art
Functionality
Balance

---
"I am more of a Teacher rather than a Pilot"
i've been abusing EN amps with the high output generator while using high TE rifles on low TE opponents.
Rave: I'm working again which means more money! YAY!!!
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
rant: Just finished cleaning my room, organizing my stuff and replacing some busted lights and stuff! Also found some of my underwear lodged inside the space between drawers, which explains why I never was able to close the damned thing before!

And now that I just finished my hot bath, time to relax, eat some cookies and chips, sip some cola, and play games! Domo
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

I finally got my ACVD CE package.

A little tired for the day though, and electricity seems to fluctuate even more. You'll even have to fucking pay Meralco to recondition your damn post (that wasn't even the customer's fault) just so they can 'fix' the thing.
(10-01-2013, 04:47 PM)clonezero Wrote: And now that I just finished my hot bath, time to relax, eat some cookies and chips, sip some cola, and play games! Domo

Exactly the same thing i do once i get home from work at the start of my off-days. Tongue
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Rave:
(x) Application
(x) Interview
(x) Projective personality test
(x) Standardized personality test
( ) Interview with director

I'm almost done with all the requirements to become a peer facilitator~

Rant:
That's a hell lot of stuff considering this is volunteer-work @__@
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
question:

Does anyone know of a place or instructions on how to properly clean a ceramic ( I think ) statue? I have this small but rather cute statue of an angel that I want to get cleaned. Soap and a brush doesn't seem to cut it.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Painted or not painted? Glazed or not glazed?
'Signatures are overrated.'
(10-02-2013, 01:29 AM)Serene Wrote: Painted or not painted? Glazed or not glazed?
Krispy Kreme or Dunkin Doughnuts?
what kind of dirt are you trying to clean off? if it's greased dust, try a mild dishwashing liquid with degreasing properties