Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:38 PM
Rizal Park Hostage Bullshit
(08-26-2010, 12:47 PM)Grim Wrote: - Ipagdasal ang mga casualty, survivor, ang mga opisyal na nasibak sa pwesto, ang presidente, ang bansa, ang mga Pilipino...pwede.

i stopped reading here

comment: "Kulang lang sa kagamitan ang ating mga kapulisan o swat,..kung meron man tayong sapat na kagamitan mas magaling pa tayo kaysa sa mga ito...kung tayo nasa posisyon nila malamang ganun din gagawin natin.."

WHATEVER, BRO
please thumb down the dumb nationalistic comments made by some people in the comments section of that vid. let's spare the other sane people of the idiocy these posters reek of.
(08-27-2010, 11:22 AM)atdsutm Wrote:
(08-26-2010, 12:47 PM)Grim Wrote: - Ipagdasal ang mga casualty, survivor, ang mga opisyal na nasibak sa pwesto, ang presidente, ang bansa, ang mga Pilipino...pwede.

i stopped reading here

Don't let your dislike of religion blind you to some of the other points he makes.
(08-27-2010, 11:41 AM)Grim Wrote:
(08-27-2010, 11:22 AM)atdsutm Wrote:

i stopped reading here

Don't let your dislike of religion blind you to some of the other points he makes.

yup. always consider some of the things that might make sense. but don't stop reading altogether. hey, you might miss out on something.
Magaling talaga ang pilipino sa pagmamagaling. Sa pagpapakumbaba, ewan.

You've seen them train using Time Crisis.

Now this. LOL Facepalm
[Image: 44472_154793991202287_100000150623583_51...6323_n.jpg]

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
^

Cut 'em some slack guys. This is already taking pics out of context.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
I really miss the government commercials about bayanihan, being respected models, and crab-mentality I think we need those back XX
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(08-27-2010, 02:43 PM)azuriel07 Wrote: You've seen them train using Time Crisis.

Now this. LOL Facepalm
[Image: 44472_154793991202287_100000150623583_51...6323_n.jpg]

They're not allowed to do anything like this while on uniform. Not at all. Same as that time crisis pic.

It just shows how completely incompetent our cops are. It's well within context.
unless they know how to use wards, use support chatracters, call missing enemies, and plays and picks characters as a part of the team ill call them incompetent
Mendoza's Family Drapes Philippine Flag Over Coffin, China Cries Foul

Quote:The Chinese Embassy in the Philippines on Friday strongly condemned the draping of the Philippine flag over the coffin of dismissed police inspector Rolando Mendoza who killed eight Hong Kong tourists whom he held hostage in a bus in Manila on Monday.

In a statement, the Chinese embassy said a "cold-blooded" hostage-taker like Mendoza does not deserve to have the Philippine flag placed over his coffin.

"The Chinese Embassy in the Philippines condemns the brutality of the criminal and expresses its strong indignation over this irritating act," said the statement.

"The person who deserves a national flag at funeral should be someone of heroism, decency and integrity, and not someone who inflicts atrocity on innocent lives. This is nothing but a smear on the dignity of the Philippine national flag," it said.

Facepalm
yea philippines is one giant awkward WTFliplolspamculture clusterfuckshit of a country hahahaha!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]