Current time: 04-20-2024, 12:11 AM
Rizal Park Hostage Bullshit
PNP:

HOSTAGE CRISIS FAIL

They knew the gunman had a TV/monitor inside the bus, and they arrested the hostage taker's brother and family on fucking national TV. What did they think the hostage taker would do?!
Yeah, it's painful to watch. Just painful. -____- I'll pretend it's not happening.
Di rin ba pwedeng sisihin ang media dyan?
Philippines live on CNN and other international news channels -_-
Way to go, Philippines.
But hey, it makes for great TV, right?
LOL. THE PHILIPPINES FAILS YET AGAIN!

seriously, I'd rather call this country the cesspool of fail. fail police, fail government, fail people, fail morals, fail infrastructure, fail etc. the only thing i think that doesnt fail is the food.

I mean, pnp, ever heard of the word SNIPER? when it still wasn't raining, a clear shot wouldve been so much more possible from a myriad of angles as the bus was in the freaking middle of a wide open area.

and. TEAR GAS MASKS PLOX?! HAHAHHAHHA THEY DON'T HAVE EQUIPMENT! WHERE DID ALL THE MONEY GO?! HHA

anyway. makes for really great tv. we could make the whole country a reality show.
(08-23-2010, 08:59 PM)arch_angel Wrote: I mean, pnp, ever heard of the word SNIPER? when it still wasn't raining, a clear shot wouldve been so much more possible from a myriad of angles as the bus was in the freaking middle of a wide open area.

Er. Heavy curtains and he knew there were snipers around the bus so he had an idea where they could shoot from. He even demanded that snipers be removed earlier.
WEW! nice job tear gas!!! this is WAY better than watching hentai :3
Crap, no way to watch the developments in the office right now. However, all the articles i'm reading up on are definitely cringe-worthy.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(08-23-2010, 08:59 PM)arch_angel Wrote: the only thing i think that doesnt fail is the food.

Quite arguable, imo. =P
(08-23-2010, 09:02 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(08-23-2010, 08:59 PM)arch_angel Wrote: I mean, pnp, ever heard of the word SNIPER? when it still wasn't raining, a clear shot wouldve been so much more possible from a myriad of angles as the bus was in the freaking middle of a wide open area.

Er. Heavy curtains and he knew there were snipers around the bus so he had an idea where they could shoot from. He even demanded that snipers be removed earlier.

well, they could've removed the curtains earlier now would they? everything had to fail so hard. lol. if this were in another country, it would have been over in a few mins.
(08-23-2010, 09:05 PM)Fox Wrote: Crap, no way to watch the developments in the office right now. However, all the articles i'm reading up on are definitely cringe-worthy.

You're in a better position. Keep yourself detached like I did. I'm sure I'd be pulling hairs out if I let myself watch this shit on TV.

And the media. Oh the media. You really couldn't resist this opportunity to rake in the ratings.
four words. PHILIPPINES FOR TEH WIN.
ASAN SI BATMAAAAAAAAAAAN?!? T_____T
oh yes. where is batman when we need him?!

lol srsly nice one jake.