Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:01 PM
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
Lords of Shadow is a reboot of the franchise, meaning no previous ties to the lukewarm 3D releases that were Curse of Darkness or Lament of Innocence.

It's also being produced by Hideo Kojima.

<object classId="clsidBig grin27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" width="480" height="418" id="VideoPlayerLg47514"><param name="movie" value="http://g4tv.com/lv3/47514" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed src="http://g4tv.com/lv3/47514" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" name="VideoPlayer" width="480" height="382" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" /></object>

Looking gooooood!
drooling... frothing at the mouth... salivating... must... feed... must... play... can't hardly wait...
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Knowing Kojima, there's bound to be WTF somewhere in there....
i wouldn't be surprised if VAMP would be in the game as a cameo or something.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
Please check first if there is an existing thread for a topic before you create a new one. In any case, we already have one for Lords of Shadow here.

It's been getting good reviews though. Will still be definitely getting the game but i'm in no rush to do that right now.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
Sry about that.
Merged.

Excited about this game. Surprisingly more than FME now (well maybe because the latter has been getting lukewarm reviews).
Slightly related to the game, given that Patrick Stewart is one of the voice actors:

LOL
i'm currently playing this game and i have one problem about this game, the camera is fixed.
Fixed? D:

Well, I wouldn't mind as long as the view is bearable (meaning that it doesn't obstruct you from killing stuff).