Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:58 PM
What did you learn today?
today i learned about Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR).

so that's what im getting when i listen to YUI's Blue Wind
(06-26-2015, 01:41 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: today i learned about Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR).

Have you heard this? Watch with headphones on. Have fun exploding in ASMR.

Learned to never consider Speedtest.net to get an accurate assessment of PLDT. They seem to have their connections optimized to show sugar coated results. So when a technician tells you to go there after "fixing" your net, just go cmd and type:

ping www.websitehere.com -t
(06-26-2015, 02:06 PM)Sforza Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 01:41 PM)zero_kanipan Wrote: today i learned about Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR).

Have you heard this? Watch with headphones on. Have fun exploding in ASMR.

yup. saw/listened to that already ^^
A new insult:

[Image: 421834_v1.jpg]
(06-28-2015, 06:17 PM)Lord_Leperman Wrote: A new insult:

[Image: 421834_v1.jpg]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
that's sure to be a crappy way to go.
(06-29-2015, 10:42 AM)zero_kanipan Wrote: that's sure to be a crappy way to go.

No shit. lol.
Medyo hawig ang logo ng Limewire pati SAI Tongue
'Signatures are overrated.'
Mindset really is a big factor in working out. Managed to finish my usual run 10 minutes faster just because I wanted to do so.
(07-18-2015, 12:22 PM)Mjting Wrote: Mindset really is a big factor in working out. Managed to finish my usual run 10 minutes faster just because I wanted to do so.

Stop sugarcoating stuff with that mindset thing. I am pretty sure that you only needed to get to the nearest bathroom asap and take #2.
(07-21-2015, 01:02 PM)Goat Wrote:
(07-18-2015, 12:22 PM)Mjting Wrote: Mindset really is a big factor in working out. Managed to finish my usual run 10 minutes faster just because I wanted to do so.

Stop sugarcoating stuff with that mindset thing. I am pretty sure that you only needed to get to the nearest bathroom asap and take #2.

Sonofa.....

Suck a dick you fucking autofellatio-loving piece of shit. Jason
when using oil pastel you work from light colors to darkest which is the reverse for oil paintings.

past two layers of colors, oil pastel starts to become harder to control/blend/turn to goop. depends on the brand how goopy it'll be tho.

learned how to make my own blending stumps.

the "wet on wet" technique for oil painting can also be used for oil pastel, especially for skies. layer white first before adding blue.

when you need pure white for clouds/snow, it's better to leave untouched white pastel, than put white on top of a dark color..

watercolor can be used in tandem with oil pastels safely. oil and water don't interact so they can't mess up each other.
Apparently, Sorta trying to move around a not so serious sprain makes it heal faster.
creating a murder mystery is harder than solving one