Current time: 05-20-2024, 08:19 AM
What did you learn today?
how to set up a cisco router for use with an SDM gui.
Just learned that armor breaking existed in ACV....
ctrl + [/] = move layer up or down
Poop effectively..
how to set up dhcp services and router table via static routing on a cisco router.
How to flip people.

It was a dance o3o

Also I rely on View New Posts to find threads. I do not know how to navigate to some of the older, not-regularly-updated ones.
That Bowguns have limiters in them.
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
What the ReadyBoost feature actually does. One of my old flash disks now has a new raison d'etre. Big grin
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
managing telnet/ssh sessions on cisco routers
That reseting a ps3 by holding down the power button for 5 seconds causes my future diary background to no longer show up and I even redownloaded it.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
there's a local community for Melty Blood players \o/
It turns out that some ps3 themes won't show unless you change the aspect ratio from 6:4 to 16:9.
If I calculated my other grades right, I just need at least 2.0 in both of my Physics subjects in order to get a 1st honor
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
a simple but effective way to draw simple hands ^^
The ship name for Lara X Sam (Tomb Raider) is "S. S. Endurance"

Well...

...BUT DIDN'T IT SINK!? D:
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]