Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:21 AM
What did you learn today?
@Zefyr
nah. the way he explained it was something else entirely different than what could be termed as pamamanhikan. his old gf was taken from him in the same way, so i don't think he was lying. anyway, just found it interesting.
Drybrushing wears out paintbrushes quickly. Metallic paints kill paintbrushes quickly. Drybrushing with metallic paints... goddamnit, i just bought that brush half a month ago. Sad
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTzTJVPAeN0

That Commander Shepard is capable of being a few steps away from breaking Omega's 1st Rule.

Hint hint

Don't fuck with Aria. Durr

Also, with every MMO, I end up making chars of different classes because I'm curious. It eats up mah time ._.
that some colleges will lie to you
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Grumpy Cat's name is Tardar Sauce LOL
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
^On Imgur she's just known as Tard o3o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP3gzee1cps

Cats have the ability to be bilingual. Hurrrr.
That Charzard is part elephant
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
(12-06-2012, 01:12 PM)Sirius140 Wrote: That Charzard is part elephant

OMFG Shock /mindblown
That i suck at grilling seafood. Argh
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
The human brain sells for 2,500php in the Philippines
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(12-06-2012, 05:17 PM)HayWire Wrote: The human brain sells for 2,500php in the Philippines

Wonder if I could sell mine.. lol
Fuunyaah~
Slightly used? LOL
what about rentals?
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Theirs a river called "Pis Pis River" ...the things we learn from games... Oh and pis is pronounced Pie @_@ ?
[Image: SaikaDarkmoon.png]
What about a brain of a different species?