Current time: 05-05-2024, 07:43 PM
What did you learn today?
(08-25-2010, 10:25 AM)arch_angel Wrote: ^ That I am indeed THE most trolled mofo here. -_-

I dare to contend this proposition Chair
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

[Image: 128929322996829575.jpg?1256377321]
Hm. I think our cases are vastly different though, raffy. LOL

*shakes fist at jake, nix, and andrew*
point LOL
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

what trolling is to you is what a normal conversation is to me.

you are just exaggerating

DEAR BROTHER.............................................................................
I learned how an acquaintance of mine understood how grammar is important. "Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse & helping your uncle jack off a horse."

Edit:

I just learned that curiosity may betray you at any moment. I just saw two flying fucks fucking in front of a rainbow. Holy god in heaven I just stretched the image, and you gave me this crap.
I learned that Goats don't like copulating unicorns and dolphins.

[Image: dolphin-unicorn.jpg]
LOL SHIT WUT!? =O
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-24-2010, 02:56 PM)Black Dragon Wrote:
(08-24-2010, 10:31 AM)Serene Wrote:
(08-24-2010, 12:08 AM)Black Dragon Wrote: -shoot hostage taker when he is tear gassed and unable to aim instead of disabling him
BEST PLAN EVER

Too much counter strike?
not really
[Image: 44827422471814211710534.jpg]

Quoted and Noted.

Well, seems like the SWAT should post here as well.
They just learned something new.
'Signatures are overrated.'
Mark has learned from me today on how to configure a PSX controller.

I'm going to post this on his behalf and I have the right because I spoonfed him anyway.
If you don't have fire, Kill it with hot water.
'Signatures are overrated.'
i learned about Xlink and how i prolly wont be able to use it with my PS2 Sad

also learned that i need a stronger liniment for my sore calves. lagi kasi akong nagigising na pinupulikat paa ko. lamig kasi
That being woken up suddenly just as you're drifting off to sleep can give you a real killer headache.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
i learned i am to tally hot today! fuck yeah! ID DO MYSELF IF I HAD ANOTHER BODY FUCK ! IM THAT AWESOME GUYS, YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! I HAVE PICTURES OF MY AWESOMENESS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

also i learned i am a narcissist
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
I have just learned that people tend to believe you more when you say that it has been confirmed (and/or identified as a hoax) by someone compared to when you present a bunch of facts and evidences.