Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:17 AM
What did you learn today?
(08-15-2010, 03:58 AM)Sforza Wrote: I procrastinate like hell.

I lost a bet with Rick today to get ready by a specific time and now I owe him a cheeseburger. I wasn't able to get ready because I was reading posts in a certain forum and got stuck in a time warp. I got out of it with 30 minutes to spare, but time started moving faster on its own because I neglect to do personal hygiene things until just before I leave the house. Rick arrived 5 minutes too early so I lost the bet (by taking about 20 minutes after the alloted time).

Efficiency please Tongue

SO TRUE Glare
Like what a friend of mine (and a former member; Aruren) used to say, procrastination is just meditation before doing something! (usually before studying)

On a side note, I just learned that I have a shitlong ongoing list of priorities. I... need to herb out some of them.

Edit:

Also, Mark is a violator. > : (
(08-15-2010, 11:25 AM)Goat Wrote: Like what a friend of mine (and a former member; Aruren) used to say, procrastination is just meditation before doing something! (usually before studying)

On a side note, I just learned that I have a shitlong ongoing list of priorities. I... need to herb out some of them.

Edit:

Why former member? Sad What's Auren up to?

Remember the personality test results? Procrastinating is totally an INTP trait LOL It's the one thing all INTPs are great at.
Doesn't mean that it's a good thing though.

Yup Mark sucks.
fuck you sforza.

I learned today that sundays will never ever be dull for me. lol.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mXmz605GAnc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mXmz605GAnc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

*wooshes by in hyperspace*
O----(O___O)./
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(08-15-2010, 11:49 AM)Sforza Wrote:
(08-15-2010, 11:25 AM)Goat Wrote: Like what a friend of mine (and a former member; Aruren) used to say, procrastination is just meditation before doing something! (usually before studying)

Edit:

Why former member? Sad What's Auren up to?

Remember the personality test results? Procrastinating is totally an INTP trait LOL It's the one thing all INTPs are great at.
Doesn't mean that it's a good thing though.

Yup Mark sucks.

Not exactly exiled like He who shall not be named. It's just that he randomly drifted away.

And again, I have learned that this post took almost 2 hours because of Mark. LOL

Edit:

And me being an INTP (which turned into an INTJ and then reverted back again), trying to limit procrastination is hard as hell.
What I learned today: Another person's loss is somebody else's gain.
'Signatures are overrated.'
(08-15-2010, 03:21 PM)Serene Wrote: What I learned today: Another person's loss is somebody else's gain.

same as what iraya has just said when you get something or do something, there is something being sacrificed to get it.

in economics it is called "opportunity cost"

WTF im getting what one of my prof called "economist syndrome" where you always apply economic concepts even at the most simplest of things in the world Vomit
(08-15-2010, 06:47 PM)atdsutm Wrote: same as what iraya has just said when you get something or do something, there is something being sacrificed to get it.

in economics it is called "opportunity cost"

WTF im getting what one of my prof called "economist syndrome" where you always apply economic concepts even at the most simplest of things in the world Vomit

Opportunity cost only applies when you have to lose something to gain something else though. For example, Alphonse Elric became a symbol on a suit of metal because Edward did forbidden alchemy. The opportunity cost of the spell was Al's body. For Serene, he only gained and did not sacrifice anything. It's possible to argue opportunity cost in macroeconomic terms, but then this was a zero sum choice between two Filipinos.
actually naka pulot ako ng pang ipit sa buhok that was all nice and shiny pero nawala ko naman yung bago kong necktie in return, and deep diba? ahhahaha
[Image: th_tumblr_lk9u9uH6yu1qbacrgo1_500.gif]
(08-15-2010, 10:22 PM)iraya-sama Wrote: actually naka pulot ako ng pang ipit sa buhok that was all nice and shiny pero nawala ko naman yung bago kong necktie in return, and deep diba? ahhahaha

Maybe your necktie died and decided to comeback and serve you bilang pang-ipit sa buhok?
'Signatures are overrated.'
There's a site called One More Lesbian with a blog that has topics I'm usually interested in...

TS can have Pharyngula (and other sites) I'll just have this

...awesoome~~
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Good for you, I guess. :p

Iraya-sama! Your avatar... DDDDDDDDDD:

@ Thread:

Edited for the greater good!
Man Quinberton, you're weird.

LOL
That's probably just my immaturity and childish subconscious flaring up.

I hope that wasn't awkward.

Edit:

Okay, I'll stop. LOL