Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:16 PM
Busou Shinki: Battle Masters
Mecha-Musume all out brawl
As a Busou Shinki collector, when the game for the PSP was announced I was hyped of course. I actually thought it would be like the Online game, wherein you raise your Shinki and they do battle automatically ala Angelic Layer but I was wrong. The PSP port of the series was actually a mix of ala Gundam Vs Gundam Next and Armored Core in terms of the customization of parts.

It's only been a week and I've been so addicted that its cutting through my Persona 3 Portable play time. LOL

Here's a vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zel2D06cwdA

As this is an AC forum, I thought the level of customization, the mecha-ish battles and of course the MOE will be relevant to the interests of the members of RR. LOL

You can DL the game from PSPIso from Hako's thread as his is an ISO and I really recommend you get an ISO over a CSO. The faster loading is all but worth it. Clapping
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
I've been playing it since early this morning. Its like AC with girls :3.

I'm still getting a feel for what the stats are, but from understand, Cost = weight limit? Is there any way to upgrade these?
AHA!

Found a fellow player! Domo

Oh yes. The plethora of weapons, the parts you can put on your Shinki and the battles... You'll be addicted in no time. Gentleman

I have to get a new screenshot plugin so I can put some translation on the menus so I can help people who want to try this game. Salute

@Cost

Cost = amount of parts you can put aka yes, weight limit. Cost increases as you increase your Shinki's Love level. Max is 20 and max cost is around 900. Parts have a limiter too. As you level up your Love your Shinki's rank increases for parts. Big grin
I can only comfort you through your dreams. When you are wide awake, all I can do is smile and enjoy your presence.
Oh, please do post the translation if you can Big grin

Also, are there other ways to activate special parts? I just got a backpack thinggy that does a hyper-jump when blocking and pressing up and X at the same time. Are there any others like it? Like special purpose parts that require a certain activation procedure?
maybe after p3p Ill try this XD
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gundam Battle Operation NiX 45 53,500 09-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  Playstation All-Stars Battle Royal BlitzKey 3 5,836 04-28-2012, 02:54 PM
Last Post: BlitzKey
  Emperor: Battle for Dune Goat 2 4,123 02-23-2007, 08:19 PM
Last Post: Goat