Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:18 PM
MORTAL KOMBAT 9
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUZIdfYwbSw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fUZIdfYwbSw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It seems that a lot of the classic games are coming back

GAMING RENAISSANCE!!!!!!!!!!
I came. With blood!
I'm really digging the new look Sektor has.
HAAAAAAhahahahahahaha! Kung Lao's fatality!
AWESOME!! I'm SOLD!~

Twisted Metal
Mortal Kombat
FF14
Front Mission
AC5
Blazblue Continuum shift
hmmm....*FAST FORRWARDS TIME* *Looks back @ the shifstorms* <<< OH shit! (0______o)
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(06-21-2010, 04:27 PM)Hempire Wrote: HAAAAAAhahahahahahaha! Kung Lao's fatality!
AWESOME!! I'm SOLD!~

thats what johnny gets for hitting kung lao's balls

that fatality was already pre existing in other 3d MK games btw

and i like how they focused on the actual gameplay adding juggles, and kept the 2d aspect of the original MK games

@hemp
you forgot MVC3 in your list btw
i'm not sold on that game yet. I wanna see more 'pro' games. I wanna see how broken it is,.....before I WANNA TAKE MYSELF FOR A RIDE!!!~ *insert MVC2 take you for a ride song*
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

Talagang 9 na eh no. Loud and proud! LOL

I was surprised at how bloody and brutal some of the fatalities were. It made me remember what made the first one so good (and so shocking). I also loved the bone-breaking segments.

Wow. Pleasantly surprised at all the games coming out of E3 this year. Smile
I guess it's a good indication of how old some of us are, if we remember playing the first few games just after they were released. Big grin

After the crap of MK vs DC, it's good to know the series is now going back to it's brutal roots.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(06-21-2010, 08:30 PM)Grim Wrote: I was surprised at how bloody and brutal some of the fatalities were. It made me remember what made the first one so good (and so shocking). I also loved the bone-breaking segments.

Same LOL

The bone breaking parts will probably get old quickly though, so I hope the gameplay is good enough to justify a buy!
those sektor and scorpion combos remind me of MK3 combos. JUICY!!!!!

WILL PLAY THIS GAME KTHX. Big grin

I like Kung Lao's fatality!
http://stickskills.com/news/1360/kratos-...al-kombat/

Kratos in MK9
Quan chi + Kai = Kratos
It's over, time to pre-order!
I'm sold.