Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:41 AM
Assassin's Creed Series
[Image: assassins-creed.jpg]

[Image: image-o-matic4_j_344193artw.jpg]

Anyone else playing this series? I started last week and got addicted to the first game. Right now I'm playing through the second one and it looks really great, especially Venice. It's nice because of the sandbox gameplay that allows you to go anywhere and kill almost anyone.

The first game is good, but it doesn't have replay value at all. The second game fixes all the mistakes of the first and is -massive-. The only problem is that the hero of the second game is nowhere as cool as Altair. LOL
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Raymond

Errr.... yea.
*insert pics* ~~LOL

I will watch my brother player the second one. Looks awesome, but i'll play it near the end.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
(05-28-2010, 11:41 AM)Hempire Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jade_Raymond

Errr.... yea.
*insert pics* ~~LOL

I will watch my brother player the second one. Looks awesome, but i'll play it near the end.

She should have made a cameo appearance LOL
LOL @ post. Type fail. Anyway, she should have a game of her own!
Digital Comedy? Shitloads of cameos from shitloads of games from sony???

shitLoloads.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
Addition to first post! LOL

[Image: 212059-jade_raymond_and_team.jpg]

Jade Raymond is another reason you should play this game! >.<
She was the producer lolol
okay, aside from Jade Raymond, We also have played(and finished) this game before, I was really really impressed, it was good, but really lacked replay elements whatsoever.

We have the second game on our pc now, and like sforza said, it pretty much adds to what the first one lacked-much much more stuff to do now.

finally, Ezio is nowhere near as badass as Altair tho. too bad T_T
Played the first game...It error'd in the middle.
Played Bloodlines...got bored and annoyed with it since the guards are too paranoid X_X
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
(05-28-2010, 01:03 PM)HayWire Wrote: Played the first game...It error'd in the middle.
Played Bloodlines...got bored and annoyed with it since the guards are too paranoid X_X

I heard Bloodlines was really terrible so I didn't bother playing it at all anymore.

The 2nd game really makes up for the first game. If you played the pirated version of the 1st game btw, I can give your brother a working version that doesn't crash in the middle. I think you're talking about the famous Jerusalem bug?
LOVED the first game because of the pseudo-historical milieu. Loved the fact that it was set during the Crusades, that you got to romp through a fictional Jerusalem and Acre, loved the fact that your character was an Arab, and that he could fly across rooftops and gaps and crash down death and destruction from above. It was something different, for sure.

The first few times you do something in the game, whether it's a kill from up high or a leap of faith, it's pretty damn immersive. However, as everyone has said, it got madly repetitive in the end. I stuck with it though, mostly because Altair was simply a cool character and I wanted to find out what would happen in the end.

AC2 comes around and expands on the gameplay and world of the first. More detailed cities, more weapons, more actions, more missions. The story this time had me feeling a bit more disconnected than the first though, almost eliciting a "Huh?" from me sometimes. You'll get a sense of what I'm saying when you get to the end.

But I like the overall series. It's undoubtedly fun to ninja around Venice.
Mark, is it okay if I fetch a working copy from you(r place)?

Pirate
I think it's also worth pointing out that the two screens I posted are from ingame graphics. The game looks freakin' amazing on a PC with good specs.
like ours!!!!! LOLOLOLOL

@ shin. sure! though....it's pretty hot and cramped here....-_-
[Image: jade-raymond-4b.jpg]

[Image: jade-raymond-6b.jpg]
She's the hottest geek ever. (if she is one, I hope so.)
Played thru the 1st game and now about to play the 2nd for the pc(also played thru bloodlines, hehe). Despite everyone has wrote/told me, I realy liked the 1st game, specially the story and character(Altair). I even bought the original Assassins creed 2 for the PC. Very few games can make me buy an original copy, it also helped that the pc versions price won't break your wallet(1.25k at datablitz). Also, 1st games enter Animus as most memorable BGM!
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Assassin's Creed 3 Twin-Skies 0 3,057 11-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Last Post: Twin-Skies
  Valkyria Chronicles Series atdsutm 24 24,802 03-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Last Post: Fox
  STALKER series J.E_Magog 4 5,851 12-11-2011, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  Super Robot Wars series PhAYSe 75 72,601 01-20-2011, 05:28 PM
Last Post: Twin-Skies
  Dead Space series atdsutm 6 9,119 12-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Last Post: J.E_Magog