Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:46 PM
Dynasty Warriors Gundam
anyone playing this
Haha. Dynasty/Samurai Warriors gameplay, but instead of humans... you guys are using Mobile Suits! LOL

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22cjh3ZcN0' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22cjh3ZcN0</a>

<a href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5OCZWpU8wE&mode=related&search=' target='_blank'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5OCZWpU8wE...related&search=</a>

And it looks like they combined the alternate settings again.
I have that game ,Gundams especially ZZ and Z and Wing zero are not suitable lol.I mean,they carry guns and their specialty are guns

But you'll love wiping out waves of Zakus LOL
For the PS3...Awww, and I like Koei games pa...Stupid over-price-ing(don't know the spelling >_<)
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
Haha, me too. I love the Dynasty/Samurai Warriors series. It looks like Koei and Bandai made a collaboration here. Though I really like trashing a LOT of mechs, and I mean a LOT.

Too bad they didn't make one for the PS2. Tears

Though I'm wondering whether I should get this or AC4 after I get my hands on a PS3, since I really want to take a vacation from AC for a short time.

R. Leondhart:
Hey dude, can you create your own character here and max up the stats as you fight? Big grin
Sadly no.

Anyway,have you seen the US title??they call it Gundam warriors -_-'

By the way,there is a custom gundam that was based on Dynasty warriors.it's called Musuolin Gundam.carries a spear,katana,another spear(based on that of Lu-bo) and an old model rifle.it's equipped with a samurai armor and it talks by itself.

This game is getting weirder and weirder by the moment, like Heero working for master Asia of G gundam, Char and Amuro getting extremely close,Domon of G gundam keeps saying "Gundam fight,ready,GO!!!". the voices didn't come from the orignal series,this were newly dubbed,I can say because Amuro's voice is getting crappy T_T
Then Koei did make a collaboration with Bandai.

Samurai Warriors
Dyansty Warriors
Gundam Warriors

LOL.

Hey Leondhardt, can you use other Mobile Suits like Zakus, GMs, Z'goks, Acguys, Ball, etc. or in other words cannon fodder mechs?
What's a cannon folder?? Actually,I haven't tried yet,I got addicted to Wing Zero's twin buster. I can take down 200 in a matter of 10 seconds lol

Zakus and GMs don't just stand still waiting for the you to pound them like that of the previous Koei titles,atleast one will attack then followed by the others.
Not cannon folder, it's cannon fodder.

Anyway, they're the ones that get trashed by overpowered mechs all the time. They were made to be... destroyed.
<!--QuoteBegin-Goatling+May 18, 2007 11:07 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (Goatling @ May 18, 2007 11:07 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Not cannon folder, it's cannon fodder.

Anyway, they're the ones that get trashed by overpowered mechs all the time. They were made to be... destroyed. [/quote:53d760c979]
Yeah, The most unappreciated LOL The Zaku is MEANT to explode! Wakekekekekeke....Can't I use a Char's Zaku 2 ? Ninja
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
<!--QuoteBegin-R.Leonhardt+May 18, 2007 10:20 pm--><div class='codebox_title'>QUOTE (R.Leonhardt @ May 18, 2007 10:20 pm)</div><div class='codebox'><div id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> Sadly no.

Anyway,have you seen the US title??they call it Gundam warriors -_-'

By the way,there is a custom gundam that was based on Dynasty warriors.it's called Musuolin Gundam.carries a spear,katana,another spear(based on that of Lu-bo) and an old model rifle.it's equipped with a samurai armor and it talks by itself.

This game is getting weirder and weirder by the moment, like Heero working for master Asia of G gundam, Char and Amuro getting extremely close,Domon of G gundam keeps saying "Gundam fight,ready,GO!!!". the voices didn't come from the orignal series,this were newly dubbed,I can say because Amuro's voice is getting crappy T_T [/quote:e6ec74f218]
I think that was already old. The Gundam Mushou is already a samurai-based gundam. Tongue

Though I don't know what're they doing with the Musoulin Gundam.
The title should be "ZAKU MASSACRE MCMXLLVV"

This series keeps offering the same thing. This so called father of realistic mecha. heh.
LOL.

If I am gonna play it, I wish I could use cannon fodder mechs. I'm not really obsessed in Gundams. Cannon fodder mechs are actually my favorite, and that's the reason why I watch Gundam. To see a lot of mechs getting torn into pieces LOL.
so which Gundam series are in it????
so how much from the dynasty warrior series got translated???
is there a destiny and custom world campaign mode also???

Are you in love with cannon fodders or are you in love with cannon fodders getting blown up ... those are two very different things ...

as for me Im all russian about the idea...
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

Both. I'd like to them do the job well even if they are facing supar-doopar upgraydad exagerated mechs!1!11!
U.C. gundams,A.C. gundams and the G gundams are in it,they think Gundam SEED gundams are way too powerful. Anyway,if you want to play a really realistic mech game,play Gundam Crossfire. In this game,everything is equal,2 Zakus are already more than a match for a Gundam,it's the most realistic mech game you'll ever play. What's fun in it is that whenever you lose one leg,you'll walk like a dumbass,and without arms and foot,you'll have to use either the Gundam's Corona or the Zaku's spikes.

Off topic.

@topic-I finished the game.In hard mode,I was surprised that Zakus attack you now,unlike in normal mode,they just stare at you and waits to be shot down.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gundam Breaker Sirius140 4 7,032 06-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Gundam Battlefield Record 0081 Goat 2 4,837 03-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  Gundam Battle Operation NiX 45 53,306 09-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online zero_kanipan 21 27,298 06-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Fox 6 9,121 04-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  Gundam: battlefield records of 0081 R.Leonhardt 12 14,412 03-08-2012, 10:15 AM
Last Post: Fox
  Dynasty Warriors 7 Goat 3 4,569 02-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Last Post: Hempire
  Dynasty Warrior Online announced Twin-Skies 1 3,906 08-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  UCGO (Universal Century Gundam Online) Goat 0 5,613 08-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Goat
  command and counqer generals (gundam mod) azuma-blade 4 8,668 10-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Last Post: azuma-blade