Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:59 AM
Grand Fantasia
I wanted the EXP cookie~

I want to be level 6 with 9999 stats~

Hay-chan, you'd be surprised how many of those were actually guys. Well only one of them, haha. Interestingly, most of my friends that I actually can meet up with have girl chars, but I've got idea if they really are girls in real life, save for two. lol.
:Lol:

BTW, I recently joined Visions guild a few days ago.

I'm prolly one of the youngest members there (yet again ahaha)

It's okay so far, a bit quiet and kinda strict...but okay XD
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
[Image: elf_20100717_231054.jpg]
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
.... Oh blah blah blah XD

I wanna get to level 55 at least. Me gots a new sword -_-
Rules and Regs for Visions

...And they say that Gunjikaigi is strict Nosebleed
.... daaaaaamn. On an interesting note, my guild NoX, amazingly I'm still a part of it, is now a level 6 guild. Yay~!...?

If only the gameplay of Grand Fantasia was more Action-Oriented. I still want to play it, but then all the pointing and clicking is getting... old...

Despite that it's one of two games where I was patient enough to level someone to 50+, the other being Flyff. lol.
Hmm... Maybe I should check if my guild is lvl 7 already. That's if my guild leader shows up to level up our guild. >_<

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
On a side note, I got the responsibility to remind guild members in-game to register in the forum (it's mandatory) <.<
I'm thinking of selling my GF account. PHP. XP
I remembered someone selling 2 gold for 1 peso. That makes it, atleast 2-3k. >_<

I've finally decided to try this game.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]

anoying idiot party yesterday

we were suppose to do a CM run
2 level 35 sages, 1 lvl 38 necro, 1 lvl 34 ranger and my lvl 32 Berserker

i told them one of them has to leave and invite a paladin cause we dont have a tank and the necro is the party invited a ranger instead kept insisting i should tank cause i can wear heavy armor and i am warrior class daw kasi wala naman difference daw ang berserker and paladin T_T

i kept explaining to the idiot necro... yes both paladin and berserkers can wear heavy armor but i dont have the defensive skills/buffs , they hold malice/aggro a lot better and malice skills which the paladins have which makes them the best tanks...i am friggin berserker ...berserkers are exact opposite of paladins instead of defensive buff we get offensive skills and buffs

then necro goes, eh malakas naman attack power ng berserker eh ede patayin mo bago ka mamatay...

IDIOT...pointless having all that attack power its not like i can one hit the friggin boss T_T

plus i told the sages both of them had to do healing cause we dont have a tank unfortunately when it came to the boss, one of them went DPS so the heal of one of the sages wasnt enough to keep me alive

so when we died after the Necro was friggin pissed kept insulting me for 5 minutes telling me i was a idiot berserker that i could not tank properly, my character was weak and that i am useless ...yish

i just said i told we need a paladin they make the best tanks

then the necro went "NO WE NEED A BETTER BERSERKER YOUR USELESS"....yish idiot

then when he left, manage to invite a level 33 paladin and we finished the dungeon run...

the necro was waiting outside thinking that we might fail again after the run the level 34 ranger said the necro we finished the run, and the ranger said your the idiot. XD hahahahahaha
Before: Berserkers that steal malice off pallys and thinks they can tank.
Now: Stupid party members that thinks zerks can tank. =_=

Clerics can tank too but that's a different story LOL
I had a party member before that was a Cleric, and he could tank good. But the damage Berserkers do are godly, at least for me, and I use 2h swords. 5 Charge battle-fury, Dance of Chaos, + Wind Samurai Talent and Maniac Attack, and I solo field bosses that are my level or 2 - 3 levels lower just by killing them faster than they can kill me. Worst case scenario is I heal once with a potion, and hope my Miracle Bow Procs a few times. Oh oh oh, and I wanna share something related to what Ronin said Big grin

My level 43 Paladin + my friends that were an Assassin, a Ranger, and a Cleric + a Sage went to kill Cassidy. Our first run, I took a screenshot, and my Client got an error. When I logged back in, they all said they died, and that I should "Just get back here! -_-". So I did, and we died again because I died too fast since the Cleric was attacking as well as healing, while the Sage was full-on attacking, so basically as a Tank I died quickly -_-. Last try, since the Cleric ran out of Gaia Blessings to use on him so he could revive the rest of us, we decided to make me the DPS AND the Tank, while the Sage and the Cleric healed me, and the other two DPSed as well. We won that round with flying colors Big grin.

Moral: You should know what you can and can't do, based on your party members' classes and levels. Or something like that, haha.

[Image: uploadthis1.jpg]

This was practically a few months ago.

One last thing...

[Image: mahmightysteed.jpg]

Onwards my mighty rented steed! lol.
Would any of you still be playing GF? If not, can I have your gold XD?

But seriously, no one's playing GF anymore :/?
Me and my bro's going to play GF again. (I miss my guild.)

Forums and news tell me that there are major updates including level caps, items, etc..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grand Chase Shintetsu 329 402,750 06-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Grand Chase HayWire 1 4,825 12-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Grim
  Grand Theft Auto 4 Twin-Skies 9 10,500 05-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Grim