Current time: 05-13-2024, 07:44 AM
Grand Fantasia
+25% exp/drop rate's a big boost 8D

And around +3-5k HP is a big boost too

Plus I won't need to strangle my Apparel sprite till after 60 XD
[Image: 142183_zps37998c8a.gif]
I want mah Zerker Legacyyyyyyy -_-

In other news, Internet is screwed up. I had to use another instance of Grand Fantasia to double log in so the other one logged out correctly. I had to do this three times in the span of a minute >_< I had 2k HP left when I warped out of there (Lost Highlands by the way, doing Yak Rep.)

I have 10k HP! yay. that's cuz of my VIT weapon though, lol.

I also think I made a bad choice in getting that Offie sprite. He doesn't have Foraging, so I have to level up my Guardian Sprite's Foraging now. Which is at 10. LOL
Imma stay 49-50 for awhile...need to level my Shield/Relic sprite for the yellows (spammed gathering most of the time so his crafting isn't that high <.<)
Staying at 55... when I get there anyway, lol. My Guardian Sprite's Foraging is now 18 Big grin
Epic foraging skills.. XD

Sprite's shield crafting is 31. So I just do dungeon runs and hope that I get a blue shield. XD

Anyway. Our guild's participating in Kaslow's battle thingy. Since it's 3-4pm pst. I won't bother joining, even though my guild master said so. So lazy... zzz.

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
I have never played this game and probably never will but still reading the posts on this thread makes me pity those sprites a lot. XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

If you're playing this game. You won't pity them, you'll KILL them.

Well... Yeah, you'll pity them because most players hate their fail sprites. Aeria games is the one responsible for the sprite succession rate.
Screw Aeria games for a very low succession rate. They really want you to spend money. =_=

Oh and I forgot to edit my earlier post. We lost terribly in guild wars. Enemy score = 7XX / 30 = Our score. That's what happens when your guild is made up of lazy pallys. (heart is mostly made up of pallys. About 50% of it. XP) And not a single lvl 70 participated. (We sent lvl 60 pvp type ones.)

I'm broke~! T_T

More broke than me?

[Image: elf20100530000338.jpg]

RAWR XD
err.. nope.. you're more broke than me.. XD

What's your guild btw?

screenies~!

[Image: elf_20100601_150943.jpg]

My GF guild is the same guild I run in GC. Tongue
I belong to NoX Big grin
Since thread died and I'm done ranting with my guild about "Sprite super FAIL capsule"

Sprite rant: Sprite super success capsule is supposed to INCREASE crafting success rate. Instead, it did the opposite. Sprite failed ALL attempts including whites and oranges. So far.. I lost about 200g worth of mats and craft cost. T_T

Moneh stopped growing.. =_=

Bright side: We got 1st spot back in missions guild. I hope it stays that way.

Nothing's really interesting happening for me LOL

Money's not increasing (much) atm since I'm AFK-training my sprites (45 shield, 48 apparel, 43 relic, 42/36 salvaging X_x )

I'll probably get back to leveling after I have my full 50 equipment (yellows, legacy etc. etc. )
*Still using 39-47 equips >_>
I think I'm going to play another game for a while lol. It just... died for me. If I get interested again I guess I'll level to 55 so I can wear that new sword I got a long time ago but right now... I'm playing Granado Espada XD
Yeah - you kinda run out of goals in the game after hitting 50+ <_<

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Grand Chase Shintetsu 329 402,737 06-30-2010, 09:28 PM
Last Post: Zefyr
  Grand Chase HayWire 1 4,825 12-01-2008, 07:41 PM
Last Post: Grim
  Grand Theft Auto 4 Twin-Skies 9 10,500 05-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Grim