Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:33 PM
Heavy Rain
Try the game, sayang wala renting sa pinas. I will buy it later on, but for now i have it rented. This game on herbs.........wow just wow, i like the story, the characters....so much detail has been poured into the narrative. There were a lot of moments that i went
"OH- SHIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!!!!!! (O___O) Fuuuuck fuuuck.......shiiiiiiit!!!!!! WOAAAAAAH!!!!"

Warning though, the game is really slow at first, but with herbs, you'll be more patient. =D
oh and once the story picks up........you turn into a zombie the next day for lack of sleep....

Try it. the game i mean.....also herbs...at least once. =D
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKPPdgBK3r8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JKPPdgBK3r8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Here's the trailer. Smile
I've heard there are some game-crashing glitches in the copies we have here, but that's just third-hand anecdotal information from a friend of a friend. I haven't actually seen the game in action for myself yet.

That said, looking at the trailer above, it looks amazing, like Fahrenheit/Indigo Prophecy was on the PS2. I'm definitely planning on buying this game, but maybe sometime later when the price has gone down a bit. And when I'm not broke.
OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!
I just finished the game.................I rented it....and yes...
i will buy it....
NO freeze experienced........looking back....i made a god damn right decision to do it.....
okay here's what happend..... "COOL STORY, BRO."...

*me after school*
*raining.......LOL time to rent heavy rain!*

*gets home*
*press X to load up bong*

*rapid X pressing......*
*x to toke lol*
*X............2 mins........X again.....*

*puts in disc........oh yea..........*
*GREETED BY A MASSIVE UPDATE 228MB*

*me.......LOL!!!!*
*pressed X* (-________-)
*insert non-linear thoughts.......woah!!! 30 mins? that wasn't so bad!*

*plays the game...........then posts later like now....like NOW as i type this.......*

okay seriously....to sum up what i said........
IN MY OPINION....
the nature of the game is like weed/cannabis/marijuana

=it isn't for everyone....
=most people who try it will like it...
=if you're familiar with the experience of non-linear thinking....QUANTUM plot is QUANTUM.....

memorable scenes were the OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh fuck.....fuck....FUUUUUUUCK!!! intense action sequences...and the....

ZOMG THIS DUDE IS TRIPPING BALLS.....i want those shades!!!!! He uses it to *trip balls in his office*...i won't spoil...play the game and you will know what i mean....

OH SHIIIIT I AM SQUEEZING SOME DUDE's BALLS.....wtf....this game is LOL!!!!!

overall result......
this post...it's full of wtf...wait what???.....whaAAAT???

but honestly go out, play the game. rent it...buy it....just try it for MORE THAN 4 HOURS.........
you'll understand what i mean.....then read this post again....that's what the game is like....i appreciate it more now that i finished it.....i will experiment with the plot......

oh and without spoiling.....

this is the best TWIST in a videogame plot ever......
EVER.....

i will explain why.....when you *the eyes reading this* ask what i mean....
lol maybe...i dunno....
neither do you.....
yet.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

(02-25-2010, 02:14 PM)Hempire Wrote: ZOMG THIS DUDE IS TRIPPING BALLS

I believe this also applies to you? LOL

Anyway, yeah, the other video game sites have praised the game's storytelling as well, because of the fact that even though the game is linear (in that there's a specific ending and only so many ways to get there), you never feel like the game you're playing is on rails.
there are many endings based on how the plot sways....but the twist is priceless....

QUANTUM....
tripping balls....

this game............................
alcohol....
tsk tsk...

post #4 = best game review ever
Heavy Rain Glitch Brings Playable, Accidental Nudity
http://kotaku.com/5483372/nsfw-heavy-rai...e=true&s=i

[Image: 500x_madnaked.jpg]

So buying this game now (second hand) Woot!
I thought it was a man. With boobs.
(03-03-2010, 02:58 PM)NiX Wrote: I thought it was a man. With boobs.

ME TOO. Shock
(03-03-2010, 02:58 PM)NiX Wrote: I thought it was a man. With boobs.

I thought so too but the video in the actual article is a lot better LOL It's the bad camera angle.