Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:23 AM
Teh Interesting Military Technology News Thread
Quote:Laughing Funny how Singapore, a literal city-country, has around 12 f-15SGs-the most advanced strike eagle variant of the extremely effective f-15e strike eagle.

I just hope they maintain them better than Japan. The F-15's a pretty old bird, and the ones still in operation are beginning to show signs of wear and tear.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
(09-08-2011, 07:26 AM)Twin-Skies Wrote:
Quote:Laughing Funny how Singapore, a literal city-country, has around 12 f-15SGs-the most advanced strike eagle variant of the extremely effective f-15e strike eagle.

I just hope they maintain them better than Japan. The F-15's a pretty old bird, and the ones still in operation are beginning to show signs of wear and tear.

Oh, I forgot to mention that they are pretty much straight out of the factory, so they're good for another 25-30 years.
USAF colonel gives out a review on why death stars are bad investments

I may not be a big fan of the series but ahaha this was a interesting and fun read.

http://www.dau.mil/pubscats/ATL%20Docs/S...1/Ward.pdf

and also I have nooo idea where to place this XD.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

BAE Builds Invisible Tank

Good old Mirage tank returns...
Now if that thing incorporates a silent engine, then we are game.
The new Alpha Dog(after Big dog)
http://spectrum.ieee.org/automaton/robot...t-is-alive
Damn that's really fucking cool. It's even kinda cute. And that part at the end where it gets back up was just great!
Freddie Wong and his toy guns haha love them both
what makes you think it looks fake?
Self-steering bullet researched by US weapons experts

More of a flechette than a bullet really.
(02-03-2012, 11:30 AM)medusa0 Wrote: Self-steering bullet researched by US weapons experts

More of a flechette than a bullet really.

HAX! It's might to cost more in the future though, if they're going to use those "special" gunpowders for higher penetration. Unless they find a way to make them cheap.

Freddie Wong comes to mind. LOL
bleh I for one don't approve of these kinds of weapons techs the world's armies are getting lazier and lazier (but yes getting safer and safer for those with the tech too I guess but where would the fun be with that XD )
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(10-27-2011, 12:41 AM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Freddie Wong and his toy guns haha love them both

==============================

on another note

Tanginang boston dynamics walang tigil LOL
I was looking at the thumbnail and I just thought, "meh." But then I saw the little fucker jump! Holy fucking shit did it jump high. Talo pa ang mga AC.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Teh interesting tech news stub thread Grim 276 386,209 08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  ISP Discussion and Q&A thread Shintetsu 32 40,581 01-12-2011, 06:43 PM
Last Post: Shintetsu
Tongue The Redfox sucks thread wanzerfreak 33 45,533 10-30-2008, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Shintetsu
  WWII military design oddities Sforza 3 13,161 05-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Grim