Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:07 PM
Just wanted to know...
Well, I was finally able to find the codes for Human+ in LR. But sucks to say it is only in effect for the P1. I tried to find the Human+ code for P2 but cant seem to find it. So, does anyone here know what the codes are? I hope someone could tell me. I really would like to challenge my pal for some Human+ orgy. Shades
Sorry man, none of us here use human+ when we play LR. In AC3 and Silent Line though, OP-I is pretty acceptable. And we don't mind playing those games too.
get yourself a codebreaker or gameshark or something if you want to do that.

incidently NIX, the OP-I part is in LR but it's only revealed by a glitch and doesn't do anything.
OP-I is mainly for recreational fights never on tourneys well that how it is for RR. Anyways stick to 3 and SL for the OP-I (but seriously AI still cheat more even if you have OP-I cus they can equip other optional parts with their OP-I) XP
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

(01-28-2010, 11:29 PM)DarkFury Wrote: get yourself a codebreaker or gameshark or something if you want to do that.

incidently NIX, the OP-I part is in LR but it's only revealed by a glitch and doesn't do anything.

I was able to do just that already. Problem is... the Human+ cheat only works on P1. I am trying to find a codebreaker code to enable Human+ for P2. I hope there is any though...

(01-28-2010, 11:41 PM)clonezero Wrote: OP-I is mainly for recreational fights never on tourneys well that how it is for RR. Anyways stick to 3 and SL for the OP-I (but seriously AI still cheat more even if you have OP-I cus they can equip other optional parts with their OP-I) XP

I get really pissed off fighting AIs. I sometimes resort to PLOW for some total pwnage and teach these AIs some hard lesson. lol
ahaha it happens to all of us ... I remember those ac1 days and FETH YOU TIAMAT YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE SLOW!!! AND STOP BLADE WAVING ME! XX

Now that you mentioned Tiamat. I dont think he deserved the Top 3 Rank. I found him an easier opponent compared to his buddy... the one who uses the red dragon emblem. Although his multi missiles are a pain in the arse.
lol to me he was the worst the other dragon dudes were less of a hassle to my en machinegun ( and to that note I really hate what they did with the silky D: )

I tried H+ out for the hell of it with codebreaker, the problem is that not only does it enhance you but it enhances the AI even further making them even cheaper.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help wanted Fox 10 11,064 11-28-2006, 12:04 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt