Current time: 04-18-2024, 08:36 AM
Armored Core V News
I'm not getting any new notifications regarding the bosses in my startup screen. Just a season reset notice but no boss

^ That should be an emblem XD
Are you thinking what Im thinking?!
Make it.
That should be everyone's emblem
[Image: 213920.gif?v=1]
"It's snowing women." -Tsukika.
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
Guys, the announcement said 9:00 am Friday, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)

http://www.timeanddate.com/library/abbre...a/pdt.html

T-Minus 15 minutes according to my clock.
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
When I come on later tomorrow I'm playin badass music when we fight those bosses.Guns
There are two things that I will always laugh at: "Yuno F***ing Gasai" and something else.
If ACV NA for example doesn't really get the patch. Let's say after 5 months. Would you guys consider getting the Japanese version of the game? I've been thinking about this for quite awhile now. I'm also considering the size of the community or active players on that version. I mean I played ACFA 2 years after it's release date and what kept it alive are those Japanese and a few hardcore NA players.
Domo Beyond the beaten path, lies the absolute end. It does not matter who or what you are. Death awaits you! - P3 Domo
I did say it in the patch thread that i can buy jp copies if there are enough takers. no responses whatsoever. maybe we can still wait for the patch?
(05-20-2012, 06:55 AM)Metatron Wrote: If ACV NA for example doesn't really get the patch. Let's say after 5 months. Would you guys consider getting the Japanese version of the game? I've been thinking about this for quite awhile now. I'm also considering the size of the community or active players on that version. I mean I played ACFA 2 years after it's release date and what kept it alive are those Japanese and a few hardcore NA players.

A lot of people I play with constantly have talked about and are going to get the JP version of the game because they can't tolerate the people on the NA side (as well as the lack of activity). I plan on getting one as well regardless of whether the current NA situation degrades.

I'll also be getting one as well as an EU copy to gauge how that community is doing, although by all accounts its even worse than the NA side. Not going to get an Asia side one because that's 120 US dollars already, more if we take into account shipping.

(05-20-2012, 07:21 AM)Mjting Wrote: I did say it in the patch thread that i can buy jp copies if there are enough takers. no responses whatsoever. maybe we can still wait for the patch?
If it weren't for the fact I live in the US I would totally take you up on that offer. Patchwise, I'd say we'll probably get it by the end of the summer. I'm still bugging NB from time to time and will update if I can get the info sooner.

And why is the server down again...
And Doc's on WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(05-20-2012, 06:55 AM)Metatron Wrote: If ACV NA for example doesn't really get the patch. Let's say after 5 months. Would you guys consider getting the Japanese version of the game? I've been thinking about this for quite awhile now. I'm also considering the size of the community or active players on that version. I mean I played ACFA 2 years after it's release date and what kept it alive are those Japanese and a few hardcore NA players.

depends on how good the patched version is, how many english speaking people are on the jp servers and how much time before they release AC V: [insert subtitle here]. and maybe to a lesser extent if my NA save can be used with a jp copy (ill be damned if i have to go through the zodiac missions again)

that being said if i do decide to get a copy ill probably get a used one

oh and i also have to weigh the pros and cons of Garrus vs Scan modo Sophie AI voice

and again the inevitable AC V: [insert subtitle here] is discouraging purchase right now but i know better this time so ill get the japanese copy for that game Beating a dead horse
Some kind of live stream is being planned by FROM SOFTWARE for June 11 at 21:00 JP time. From the translator, I've gleaned that it probably going to discuss some kind of big changes in ACV. From what it says, I'm guessing its going to be something along the lines of Dark Souls Artorias of the Abyss Edition maybe.

Google Translate:http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.famitsu.com%2Fnews%2F201206%2F06015865.html

Original: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201206/06015865.html

English Summary by Cacophanus: http://www.mechadamashii.com/news/news-a...announced/
We shall demand the patch to be released in the US!!
Well I just hope that after the demand, there will be an actual remedy to the problem that is the lack of a patch.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the Final Verdict (tFV) - 2 Month Long Armored Core: Verdict Day marathon farmboy28 0 101 01-21-2024, 06:06 AM
Last Post: farmboy28
  Pilot's Internal Organization (PIO) - Armored Core Content Updates farmboy28 33 6,080 12-24-2023, 04:09 AM
  Armored Core 6 Updates and News farmboy28 6 722 10-12-2023, 08:29 PM
  Armored Core PvP retrospective Lord_Leperman 0 469 07-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  We compiled a list of reactions/opinions about Armored Core VI revealed today and als farmboy28 2 476 07-28-2023, 08:17 AM
Last Post: Lord_Leperman
  ARMORED CORE VI FIRES OF RUBICON — Story Trailer farmboy28 1 388 07-23-2023, 02:01 AM
Last Post: atdsutm
  PCSX2 Armored Core PNACH Files Grim 4 5,965 04-30-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: phi1anthropy
  The Armored Core Series: A Newcomer's Journey Grim 3 627 03-25-2023, 08:27 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Armored Core VI Debut Trailer farmboy28 16 2,487 12-20-2022, 05:26 AM
Last Post: Grim
  『ARMORED CORE SUITE 02』 farmboy28 0 3,864 11-24-2017, 04:31 PM