R/G/B
Base: 180/190/200
Aid: 180/190/200
Optional: 60/70/80
Detail: 190/50/60
Joint: 190/50/60

Weapons Color:
White

Description: This RJ was built at a spur of the moment while playing some friends today, it is intended for casual play not competition.

Tactics: Don't lose, in other words play how you see fit.

Known Issues: Cardboard armor.

Notes: Limpet can replace Volute if you want a bigger box over distance, You can choose to put F73H on here if you are more comfortable with that. I myself on the other hand have no problem with Volute.
You know, try one of those slow but HIGH AP HIGH ARMOR RJs... They're surprisinlgy good (when you put the correct guns), my AC Jedah is a fine example. XD

Concerning this one, I think that I'd prefer a simple 69M on the back... it tracks better and you can't abuse multi tossing here...
[Image: t98sig.png]
I have some of those "high AP, high armor rj's as you put it, but i like lightweight fast instead. i don't actually multi toss much.

That mech in my sig is a Preta, one used by WOB militia.
Yer a bit like my old ego... XD

My love for heavies and tanks was born in the recent 5 months... XD
by the way T98, just what do you mean by "the correct guns" ?
What I meant by correct guns, is correct guns for the heavies and the style you want to play him like.

Your Heavy, if really a Heavy, will have exceptional AP (RJ legs are very good in this department, and I admire them for that), and relatively low EN drain. However, you won't be able to put on to much heavy guns.

So it's your choice whether to go RS + HP (generic), 98L + HP (generic), RL + Something (Generic) , etc... well, everything is generic now... XD

Unless you put that Machinegun combo that you hold on to your heart... Big grin Of course, you'll need hangers...

In my experience, heavy RJs will most probably want either a poker weapon (RS, etc...) or the EOS or HELIOS to quickly close in with powerful short range weapons. (Well, everyone should know that...)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White Knight Int3ll3r1337 6 9,027 11-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Last Post: bhima.
  LR: dancing white shadow strife224 4 4,454 11-16-2007, 10:15 AM
Last Post: strife224