Arm Unit L: WH01R-GAST RIFLE(AST)

Arm Unit R Hanger: NONE
Arm Unit L Hanger: NONE

Optionals: O01-ANIMO, CR-O69ES, CR-O69SS, CR-O71EC, CR-O79L+, O03-CODON,
CR-O86R+,

---PAINT---

BASE: (General) 200/200/200 - (Arms) 0/0/0
AID: (Head) 90/0/0 - (Core) 0/0/0 - (Arms) 100/0/0 - (Legs) 120/0/0
OPTIONAL: (Head) 200/200/130 - (Core) 100/0/0 - (Arms) 200/200/200 - (Legs) 0/0/0
DETAIL: (General) 50/160/200
JOINT: (General) 200/170/90
PATTERN: NORMAL
WEAPON COLOR: ALL RED

---AC DESCRIPTION---

AC History:
That AC went through a lot of re-designing, I think I did up to 10 different versions of it. It changed a lot, but the initial feel is still here.
This is my personal AC as it matched my fighting style very well.

AC Pros:
Close Range damage potential is rather impressive, the PIXIE3 paired with the GAST makes for accurate barrages of bullets. OB core helps you getting in the fight very quickly.
Also, unlike a few other close quarter fighters out there, this guy has got respectable defenses, while maintaining good mobility.
The 69M + RM3 combo usually nails the coffin's cover in for your opponent, it easily devastates most ACs if used correctly.

AC Cons:
Turning speed isn't very good (for a CQC), and OB might lead you into a Grenade shot that'll overheat you... That's about it I think...

Strategies:
Anything you like, as long as it isn't standing still... Oh, don't stop firing the GAST. Even when using the RM3 + RM.

Comments and appreciations are welcomed.
[Image: t98sig.png]
Lose the gast T98. go for R3 or something that doesn't have that special lock.
I've done it so many times.

Still... I feel odd... I AM ODD. That's why I'm always keeping the GAST... (Plus it looks cooler IMO.) Althought the R3 is way better as it is for now...

However, GAST avoids me ammo shortage problems. Tongue And I don't need any hangers with it.
Fox has an AC with dual Gasts. But later on switched to RA2+Hiten.
The Hiten's pretty good. It's lighter and faster if I remember right.
'Signatures are overrated.'
The HITEN's actually heavier and does less overall damage than the GAST. Though the HITEN is significantly more accurate and has the benefit of having a standard lock, at around 600 weight points, I feel its too heavy for most designs and its own capabilities.

I'd recommend the R3 as well, but I won't blame you for using the GAST if you want to. Its an ok weapon for me, but its poor accuracy really hurts its performance in my book. Some people see it as a deterrent weapon or use it to spam from afar to keep opponents on their toes, but for actually damaging a mobile opponent, that something it's not very good at.
Then I think I was thinking of the RA2...
It's good that you like using "ODD" stuff, T98. So do I, as you know. But in all honesty you're going to need reliability more than asthetics.
Serene said: "Then I think I was thinking of the RA2... "

And i lose the Pixie3? No thanks...

@LH and Lord Leperman.

I AM aware that R3 will make this AC tons better. I might switch it to that gun when I do a competitive tourney (if I ever do, as I live in Mauritius... Miles away from the U.S. At least, I'm a bit nearer to Malaysia/Singapore Tongue)

GAST is just... because I like it. XD
No no n. I was thinking of the RA2 weight wise and had it mixed up with the Hiten's. The Pixie3 is good here.

The Gast is ok on this. It's not like a Gast+Nix-or-M2 combo will work. If they put a left hand 69M in the game, then its a different story.
Well obviously there 's no 69M for the left hand but having 74M and a hangered Sylph does the trick.
69M somehow fires to slowly. I wish that they had beefed the FAIRY's damage a bit and give it some more ammo(let's say, 400 AMMO,, 105 Damage). It would've been useable at that point.

Gah, I think that the real best combo for this AC would be PIXIE3 + HP and a hangered handgun under the HP. But that will kill it's looks...
69M is slower but it's more accurate too.
Go for the HP then a hangered Sylph. The HP doesn't not look good.
I know i've already posted suggestions on ACO for this, but it can't hurt to have a 2nd go.

You either have to change the frame or change the weapons. Your frame turns too slow and your weapons could benefit from having high power OB. Your AC would work better with mid range weapons or a high power jousting weapon+hp. p3+gast works fine if you're mobile enough to support it, which is where you'd need to change the legs. Gast's accuracy doesn't matter if you're staying up close, the box size does though. Swapping out gast for R3/griffon with 69H hangared is great if you stick to a hangar core. Lefty Gast is perfectly viable on a non hangar core. Use limpet if you change to R3.

I came up with 2 ACs.
Light build:
HEAD : CR-H06XS-EYE4 (0/1/4/5/0)
CORE : C03-HELIOS (0/5/4/1/0)
ARMS : A11-MACAQUE (0/7/3/0/0)
LEGS : LH07-DINGO2 (0/7/1/2/0)
BOOSTER : B03-VULTURE2 (0/3/2/5)
GENERATOR : G01-LOTUS (0/9/1)
RADIATOR : R01-HAZEL (0/0/10)
FCS : CR-F69
INSIDE : NONE
EXTENSION : CR-E92RM3
BACK UNIT RIGHT : CR-WB69M
BACK UNIT LEFT : NONE
ARM UNIT RIGHT : WR07M-PIXIE3
ARM UNIT LEFT : WH01R-GAST

amino, es, ss, kissyoh, l+, codon, r+, marishi

High turning/power ob mid build:
HEAD : CR-H06XS-EYE4 (0/1/4/5/0)
CORE : C06-EOS (1/1/3/5/0)
ARMS : A11-MACAQUE (0/2/6/2/0)
LEGS : YLH11-VIXEN (0/2/3/0/5)
BOOSTER : B05-GULL (0/0/2/8)
GENERATOR : G01-LOTUS (0/9/1)
RADIATOR : ANANDA (0/0/10)
FCS : CR-F69
INSIDE : NONE
EXTENSION : CR-E92RM3
BACK UNIT RIGHT : CR-WB69M
BACK UNIT LEFT : NONE
ARM UNIT RIGHT : WR07M-PIXIE3
ARM UNIT LEFT : WH01R-GAST

amino, es, ss, L+, codon, marishi
The builds are excellent. However...

- Immah having troubles with stability...
- The second one has got troublesome OB power drain. (Still, as I can say that I'm decent in EN management, I can manage it.)
- I've just got another build for him. (gonna post him)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AC:LR Heaven Blaze (Sigma Variant) Terminator98 3 4,830 12-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Last Post: Terminator98
  LR: Heaven Sword II Zigg 13 9,034 01-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Zigg