Current time: 03-29-2024, 10:53 PM
It's official: Erap tp run in 2010
I can't find any video streams or posts on my usual news sources, but TV Patrol announced earlier that Erap Estrada has officially announced his candidacy as president for the Republic of the Philippines.

He made his announcement in Tondo, and further announced that Makati Mayor Binay will be his running mate.

It goes without saying.

WE'RE FUCKED
[Image: totallyrandomkane.gif]
UN-VOTE HIM! Fear

Gotta hate his charisma towards the typical not-so-thinking Filipino.
Hahah I don't really know what to think. It's not like our current president is any less of a criminal.
How is it that after less than a decade ago many seem to have forgotten that this guy was on trial which is in a way played as a HUGE expose on the ex-president's malpractices.

Does the population of this country have a memory span comparable to common fish? DX

Personally I feel insulted by Erap's move. I hope an anti-campaign comes up, where I'm likely to support it.
(10-22-2009, 10:10 AM)Aruren Wrote: Does the population of this country have a memory span comparable to common fish? DX

Was this ever in question? I thought this was a fact. =P
this country's one step closer to digging its own grave, literally. I hope we get turned into a canadian, singaporean, or a japanese colony soon. lol
The way the government is right now, there's little hope of our country pulling it's foot out of the grave that it's sinking in.

Corruption is deep-seated in our government, and the common motivation for whatever-crats to back their presidential candidates is because of personal gain.

I'd like to take this chance to say that, being elected President isn't a position of power, it's a position of great responsibility. Can Erap handle the responsibility of steering a country into it's proper path? I don't think so.

That's beside the point that the man actually got impeached because of corruption.

...now to get this written into the minds of the people in general. >_>
prob is its either you vote for a charismatic stupid popular guy, or a less charismatic, not popular, yet smart-educated guy who will definitely take advantage of his position. its just picking your poison.
Only in the Philippines, like I said.

Tang ina, Erap. Ano ba. Nakakahiya ka! Sick

Pilipinas, wag maging tanga. Wag niyo boto tong bwakanang-inang to.
Tandang tanda ko pa yung debate sa iskwela noong 2nd year HS ako, yung mga kumag sa Section A pinagtatanggol si Erap.
Bilang mga X'tians, dapat daw nating matutong magpatawad. Pa vigil vigil pa yung mga puta noong naalis si Erap sa pwesto hahaha.
its not like the rest of the other candidates are any better
(10-22-2009, 05:05 PM)atdsutm Wrote: its not like the rest of the other candidates are any better

Yes, they are. Some of them don't have a criminal record.
The hero has come to avenge the masses!!!
(10-22-2009, 10:37 AM)arch_angel Wrote: this country's one step closer to digging its own grave, literally. I hope we get turned into a canadian, singaporean, or a japanese colony soon. lol

I WANT JAPANESE COLONY!!! Ninja

oh yeah... before our exam earlier.. my prof. said to me..
prof: "naiwan mo permit mo? tsk2.. tatakbo pa naman ung pangalan mo.."(oh yeah.. my last name is Estrada.. but I'm not related to him..)
meSadhuh?! tatakbo si erap?! Shock)

The nearer you go towards the light...
The greater your shadow becomes...

[Image: rational.jpg]
[Image: exteel.png]
Something to think about for voters, though. Vote for someone after you've thought about it deeply, and to some extent, done research about the individual you're going to back.

Spread the news too. That should give a few pointers to other people.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LGBT Pride 2010 and Filipino Freethinkers in mainsteam news :) Twin-Skies 2 5,919 12-10-2010, 07:01 PM
Last Post: HayWire
  world cup 2010 Morrissey 10 13,152 07-07-2010, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Morrissey
  2010 RP Elections Discussion Thread Sforza 159 176,962 06-09-2010, 04:46 PM
Last Post: Fox
  Phils to be 60% energy self-sufficient by 2010 Twin-Skies 3 6,335 12-23-2008, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Black Dragon
  Erap Grim 19 19,112 10-26-2007, 03:15 PM
Last Post: NiX