Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:25 AM
Gundam: battlefield records of 0081
the best gundam game i've ever played
It's a pretty neat game, requires strategy,team work and patience to win. A fast paced gundam game with emphasize on Online multiplayer Co-op. Currently playing it on my PS3,and am still on level 33. If anyone is playing this game,kindly help me out on a few missions, I need money coz i'm still stuck with a crappy GM
I'd LOVE to play that game with you if I ever buy one. However, as much as I am a huge Gundam fan, I'll just wait for an English release if ever it comes out. :p
Aww,such a shame,Bandai doesn't seem to have any intention of localizing this to US,kinda like the previous gundam games,most of them are restricted to japan. This is the greatest gundam game i've ever played,but as great as it is,japan usually keeps the quality gundam games to themselves -__-
I think the reason why they never released LWC games and prolly this one was the lack of exposure of Gunam side stories in the west. They did release Gundam: Crossfire for the PS3 in the US, but it was met with poor reviews. The last Gundam side story video game released in the western market was the one bundled with "Encounters in Space". The one before that was the stand alone Rise from the Ashes for the Dreamcast back in 1999.

Anyway, I love the fact that you can customize your MS load out in the game better than previous Gundam games (2 BZs on a GM and DOM were unheard of before), and the RX-77D is in this game, which is my all time favorite MS of the OYW. Though unlikely, I am hopeful that they'll release this gem of a Gundam game in English.
I wish I had played this sooner. You will definitely feel like an actual cannon fodder with no plot armor when you try the Free Missions.

While the AI is a bit stupid, you can pretty much die in 1-2 hits, usually incoming projectiles from either bazookas, cannons, beam launchers, or rifles.
(02-24-2012, 06:55 PM)Goat Wrote: You will definitely feel like an actual cannon fodder with no plot armor when you try the Free Missions.

[Image: yourescrewed.jpg]
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
(02-24-2012, 10:22 PM)Fox Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 06:55 PM)Goat Wrote: You will definitely feel like an actual cannon fodder with no plot armor when you try the Free Missions.

[Image: yourescrewed.jpg]

I like this picture.
If only that picture would also play Dubstep Doomsday.
Lemme see if i can do something about that then.
"May those who accept their fate find happiness. May those who defy their fate find glory."
HAHA. I'd actually want to put doomsday with that picture. LOL
Something I noticed while playing MSG0081; there's this ranged-based pilot named Ebel Gusta, who looks identical to a younger version of Yonem Kirks. Coincidentally, I gave him a Zaku I Sniper during my first few hours on playing the game, and is still using that suit until now. LOL

Other than that, I just tend to farm stuff on multiplayer for now. Currently switching between a Z'gok, Gelgoog Jaeger, and a Kampfer on multiplayer coop, depending on the situation. I'll start on a mercenary and a feddie file later on. I just need one more blueprint to make a CA Z'gok Custom.
I've been recently doing nothing but joining in random coop lobbies hosted by JP players because I lag less with them, which involves the distance from ours to theirs. In any case, I don't know whether I should be a little creeped out or not after my most recent game on multi.

The host in question kept trying to generate the fap sound continuously while trying to set up my MS. Later, I heard something that sounds like a tissue paper getting wiped at on something. Afterwards, the host closed the lobby.

Fuck you Japan.
That last post sounds more like it should be in Mental Rep.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gundam Breaker Sirius140 4 7,032 06-21-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Gundam Battlefield Record 0081 Goat 2 4,837 03-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  Gundam Battle Operation NiX 45 53,306 09-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Last Post: R.Leonhardt
  SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online zero_kanipan 21 27,298 06-04-2012, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Sirius140
  Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn Fox 6 9,121 04-19-2012, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Hell Heart
  UCGO (Universal Century Gundam Online) Goat 0 5,613 08-15-2010, 01:15 AM
Last Post: Goat
  Dynasty Warriors Gundam Goat 30 30,262 05-25-2010, 04:27 PM
Last Post: wildheart
  command and counqer generals (gundam mod) azuma-blade 4 8,668 10-25-2006, 06:58 PM
Last Post: azuma-blade
  Homeworld 2: Gundam mod Lord_Leperman 3 6,901 10-10-2006, 01:51 PM
Last Post: Doom Trigger
  Gundam SEED Union vs Zaft cabs 2 5,905 09-18-2006, 08:20 PM
Last Post: cabs