Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:34 PM
Front Mission Evolved
Been playin around with the PC version for a while, and 5 levels deep I find myself enjoying it. Tried to use my controler with it, but failed miserably, I found out the only(enjoyable) way to play this game is with a keyboard and mouse, in my opinion anyway. So guys, go pirate away!
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
Quote:"Unfortunately the fast pace is somewhat spoiled by the console controls and less-than-precise aiming. The game does too much work for you, imo."

Really? Blink

I always felt like I've been controlling ACs as if they were part of my body!
That's why it made me lol. AC as it is already makes me feel like I need an extra finger on each hand. =/

Anyway, here's how Wanzer customization looks like.

i wonder if we are really going to get this since there are problems

-are most of us capable of playing online with our bandwidth
-how many are we in the same platform PC or PS3, we are too addicted to psp.
-it actually costs something, most of RR may not get it because we love piracy
-square-enix long term support of the game, they're are too busy whoring final fantasy 14.

Just bring me front mission 6 and Square should stop fucking around.
The PC Version for me is very fast-paced. I love going Melee then dashing away and bringing the rain with missiles XD

I just don't think the imbalances of the Sniper Rifle, Missiles, and etc. are going to tempt me into doing Multiplayer tho :/
Some thread I found about FME's steam community. Guess everybody likes to compete these days. LOL

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/sh...?t=1477158
(10-05-2010, 11:06 AM)NiX Wrote: "Unfortunately the fast pace is somewhat spoiled by the console controls and less-than-precise aiming. The game does too much work for you, imo."

LOL

he wants to play a movie, where he could almost watch and press two buttons to play
Mech kaploded before it even touched the water. Can't proceed in a mission because I'm not on a Quad with a sniper rifle and I'm about to fight enemies that love to cqc. Pimp and his bitches. Terrible Facial animations. Skipped most of the cutscenes cause they're horrible. Piss poor customization & garage menu(PS1 AC did better than this). Gameplay, bossfights too repetitive and predictable. Fighting on foot - there's nothing to it - and so is the HOVERING. Really appalled by the lack of quality. We're in the year 2010. This shit worth $88.00?
(11-10-2010, 11:25 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Mech kaploded before it even touched the water. Can't proceed in a mission because I'm not on a Quad with a sniper rifle and I'm about to fight enemies that love to cqc. Pimp and his bitches. Terrible Facial animations. Skipped most of the cutscenes cause they're horrible. Piss poor customization & garage menu(PS1 AC did better than this). Gameplay, bossfights too repetitive and predictable. Fighting on foot - there's nothing to it - and so is the HOVERING. Really appalled by the lack of quality. We're in the year 2010. This shit worth $88.00?

Probably not even worth pirating!
(11-10-2010, 11:39 PM)Goat Wrote:
(11-10-2010, 11:25 PM)J.E_Magog Wrote: Mech kaploded before it even touched the water. Can't proceed in a mission because I'm not on a Quad with a sniper rifle and I'm about to fight enemies that love to cqc. Pimp and his bitches. Terrible Facial animations. Skipped most of the cutscenes cause they're horrible. Piss poor customization & garage menu(PS1 AC did better than this). Gameplay, bossfights too repetitive and predictable. Fighting on foot - there's nothing to it - and so is the HOVERING. Really appalled by the lack of quality. We're in the year 2010. This shit worth $88.00?

Probably not even worth pirating!

Ouch.

Damn, Square. Get your shit together, please.
LOL ok if JE hates it, then I have no reason to even bother trying it. LOL /Thread
Its like one of those movie tie-in games. I dunno if you can salvage anything from this. Some people seem to be enjoying the multiplayer so feel free to try it, but this is nowhere near Robo-Pit.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Front Mission Timeline Thread Mjting 6 15,725 10-14-2011, 11:12 AM
Last Post: NiX
  Front Mission Goat 75 81,888 06-19-2009, 02:46 PM
Last Post: Mjting
  Front Mission 5 azuma-blade 0 3,365 03-16-2008, 09:30 PM
Last Post: azuma-blade
  I wanna play front mission 2 wanzerfreak 13 16,365 11-22-2007, 10:32 PM
Last Post: wanzerfreak
  Panzer Front BIS Goat 5 7,400 05-23-2007, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Goat