Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:52 PM
Mikey
If any of you are slightly interested in the scene of Philippine politics, partiuclarly when they do large media blunders...

MIKEY ARROYO ON MEDIA SUICIDE WITH IGAN & WINNIE MONSOD - HOW DO YOU EARN MILLIONS?

Got your attention? Here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q0JKzpjh_o
Taenang Mikey yan. LOL Ansarap sapakin grabe. It was almost painful to watch. It's amazing how that effer could smile and keep a straight face the whole time.
(09-04-2009, 10:41 AM)NiX Wrote: Taenang Mikey yan. LOL Ansarap sapakin grabe. It was almost painful to watch. It's amazing how that effer could smile and keep a straight face the whole time.

If I was his lawyer, I'd be thankful for a lot of new business because of that interview, but I'd also want to hit him at the same time for being so stupid.

...Oh and GJ Mareng Winne Clapping
LOL yeah Mare totally popped a cap up Mikey's ass. LOL
------

http://tiny.cc/oMqc0
SERIOUSLY THE GREATEST GAME YOU WILL PLAY FOR YEARS TO COME. LOL
(yes, it's on topic) LOL
I'm imagining that "No Mikey! No!" shirts are on their way.
Comments from that Youtube vid are fun to read. Daming flamers. LOL

Kakatapos ko lang panoorin yung video. Kaya natatawa si Mareng Winnie-- kasi it looks as if Mikey doesn't know what he's doing.

Tama naman yung katuwiran nila Winnie Monsod eh. Sige, as a businessman(cough), it is your right to protect the names of your (co-)investors. EVEN SO, Mikey is a public official, so it is the right of the people to question him and it is his responsibility as a public official to answer such questions.

Let's assume na walang ginagawang kalokohan si Mikey. Kahit si FG pa or the President herself ang ibang tao dun sa 'Beach Way' na company na yan, it should naturally come out as a legitimate business/business deal.

And on a personal note, judging by the way he answered, plus his fake smiles shining, he's obviously trying to hide something, and he's hiding behind his 'lawyers'. Also, as Winnie said, trabaho ng ombudsmen ang ginagawa nila. Why aren't the Ombudsmen acting on it? May presyo ba sila? Tsk tsk.