Current time: 05-06-2024, 12:10 AM
PS3 Slim
I like it. Matte is better than glossy for me.
Given the left and right events going on in this on-going console war I think many people would rather wait for further developments. PS3 Slim's performance is yet to be known. And XBox's game library continues to be better and more affordable than PS3 (now if the region locking issues weren't existent...). So good that many of the users who gets the 3RRoD (3 Red Rings of Death) attack on their XBox don't mind buying an entirely new unit, a certain amount of them even claim to be able to recover from 3RRoD.

So yeah, I highly doubt a slim release at this point is enough to turn the tides quite yet, if not piss off a lot of people who just bought their PS3s. Specially since a lot of the good games have been delayed to next year. It's like delaying the release of a game is a norm these days.
I hear a lot of people in my place trading their 360s and wiis for the new PS3 slim. Hope it doesn't dissatisfy them. Coz the more PS3s here,the more friends i could get Big grin
any good exclusive xbox game that's coming out this year? i'm curious cuz most games are multi plat.
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]
dood,wrong thread.

And no,i don't know
Good news for gamers as the Xbox: 360 Elite also slashes its price to a competitive $299 USD, and like the PS3, it has a 120gig HD included.

http://kotaku.com/5343009/yup-360-elite-...-august-30

Looks like this'll be a pretty even and fair fight to see which console will reign supreme in the following years. The PS3 slim or the new Xbox:360.
oooo interesting. more fight more games!
==========It's easier to believe a lie told a thousand times than a truth you've never heard before==========

February 1938 - Popular Mechanics Magazine: “NEW BILLION-DOLLAR CROP”

[Image: 1234234723396-1-1-1.jpg]