Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:17 AM
(PSP) Fate Unlimited Codes
LOL yeah I'm definitely not playing this. Strings are too long. LOL I prefer fighting games where timing is everything. Big grin
@Mark: Tnx for the string feed, I'll go work on my combos l8er. BTW, hav ya found any sites with char faqs abt this game? I'm practicing saber and kirei as well.

Edit: This is DT's post

Shit just happened cuz Nerese forgot to log off, hehe..
'Signatures are overrated.'
Haha this game is certainly a lot of thumb rage.

I'm not going to be a huge fan of this game because It doesn't give a lot of space for technical play. Prolly just casual stuff, I'm sticking to using Saber since she's fairly easy to understand and use.

Though Archer is full of awesomeness I don't think I'll be fond of using him. I mean, you need to use 600% of your gauge to fully activate UBW. I think his saving grace is that awesome okiezeme setup, even if it doesn't lead to much.

Stance change in a middle of a combo isn't that new to type-moon fighters (check: Hisui and Kohaku for Melty Blood Act Cadenza) though it's the first one that doesn't require whiffing for combos.
(06-26-2009, 06:37 PM)Nerese Wrote: @Mark: Tnx for the string feed, I'll go work on my combos l8er. BTW, hav ya found any sites with char faqs abt this game? I'm practicing saber and kirei as well.

Edit: This is DT's post

Shit just happened cuz Nerese forgot to log off, hehe..

Nagulat ako dun ah. I was like 'Fota. Sino to?'

Anyways, Luckily, one of our phantom members 'Shinigami' has a PSP, and comes over once in a while kapag off at wala si misis. ehehe.

Saber fan din. He'll cums buckets when he sees this. Now forwarding to his Friendster.
'Signatures are overrated.'
haha, finally able to land the caladbolg ender very consistently!(thumbs still bashed tho) now working on a ground string that has a chant, then ends with another caladbolg shot. Jason

hehe. I really love saber and rin too. Tongue
[Image: unlimitedessayworksLARGE.jpg]

Lol!
This is also a punishment for you.
You will be the defender of justice and wear a mask forever,
you won't be able to live as yourself.
You will sacrifice all your happiness for the world.. Eternally..
(Last words to Zero - Lelouch Vi Britania)
LOL!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fate/Apocrypha soon to be announced? Serene 2 4,516 11-12-2011, 10:51 PM
Last Post: Serene
  Fate Stay Night Doom Trigger 8 9,545 11-19-2006, 11:25 PM
Last Post: Doom Trigger