Current time: 04-28-2024, 08:49 PM
MILA
by LifeMax
To the Republic,

I has a business opportunity. Big grin Check it out here.

Quote:The Miracle Seed has the highest and safest concentration of Omega-3 fatty acids, Antioxidants, Fiber and Phytonutrients of any source on the planet. It is non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) and pesticide-free!

The Miracle Seed is gluten-free, trans-fat free, sugar-free, high in fiber and protein, has no taste or smell and can be deliciously combined with many foods! Its supreme biological properties are not diminished by heat in the cooking process, therefore making it easy to incorporate into your favorite recipes.

Mila is a mixture of Salvia hispanica L. seed which has been carefully selected to maximize its nutritional value. The mixture is mechanically processed using a proprietary system that optimizes the bioavailability and increases its nutritional value. Nothing is added to the product – it is a pure form of Salvia hispanica L. and is simply the best available today.

May I also add that we are the FIRST country outside of the US to have this wonderful product. We've already had a Pre-Launch event last Saturday, and it was a great success. We already have people from all areas of the Philippines such as Davao, Cagayan de Oro, and some other areas in the Philippines which I've consequently forgotten.

Being the first in the world, it is a great opportunity for us because the company is in a time wherein we are about to rise. We have the chance to be the first to distribute this wonderful product to other countries which are in need of this. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to improve our wealth, but more importantly, our health.

We also have BizOpp (Business Opportunity) meetings every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. I urge everyone here who has time and money in their hands to please come along and see what this opportunity can do in terms of both health and wealth.

I also have a few bags of MILA for everyone interested to try. See for yourself what it can do to you.

Of course, post lang kayo dito if you're interested. Spread the news! If you want to share this with other people, you can direct them to my site here.

I hope most of us gets the most of this opportunity. Let's all attend the next BizOpp meeting together. Sabay na tayo. Just tell me kung kelan kayo pwede so we can work something out.

There is so much to tell, but I can't spell it all out, hope you guys can come.

EDIT:I also have a few videos here if you're interested, check out Lifemax's YouTube channel.
Sounds good. How're you related to the distributors/producers?
So wait... it's a food supplement? Something which you mix into your food when it's cooking right?

Sounds interesting. I'll try looking for a few interested people first before signing up.
maybe I'll help cus my mom is onti this something else to do por the summer season.
whargarrblwhargarrblwhargarrbl!

So, are you an agent/distributor/owner? No offense meant, but since this product is something going global, knowing the structure of the business is necessary. As much as the product sounds good, the responsibilities of distributors (or agents) aren't mentioned. For example, responsibilities of distributors (or agents) starts with inviting more people to join in the business (as part of their quota).

Also, since this is a food product, I assume the product has a 'go' from BFAD or some other agency?
"Numbers are not part of the real world; they're part of something else."

-Prof. Rolly Panopio, UPLB Math Division
(03-10-2009, 09:00 AM)NiX Wrote: Sounds good. How're you related to the distributors/producers?
My mom signed up for Lifemax since dati pa, then a close friend of hers invited us to come to the prelaunch last saturday. Kanina lang, I had dinner with the people responsible for bringing MILA to the Philippines, the distributors from the US team.

(03-10-2009, 09:12 AM)Grim Wrote: So wait... it's a food supplement? Something which you mix into your food when it's cooking right?

Sounds interesting. I'll try looking for a few interested people first before signing up.
It's a whole food. It's tasteless, and it doesn't lose much of its nutritional value from the cooking process, so you can add it to your meals. Meron na ngang mga recipes na nagawa, they've been posted online here. Also, it'd be better if you bring people along when we get there, so that they too can get the most of this opportunity.

(03-10-2009, 10:05 AM)clonezero Wrote: maybe I'll help cus my mom is onti this something else to do por the summer season.
That's good to hear, Raff. Is she already a distributor?

(03-10-2009, 12:02 PM)maitreya Wrote: So, are you an agent/distributor/owner? No offense meant, but since this product is something going global, knowing the structure of the business is necessary. As much as the product sounds good, the responsibilities of distributors (or agents) aren't mentioned. For example, responsibilities of distributors (or agents) starts with inviting more people to join in the business (as part of their quota).

Also, since this is a food product, I assume the product has a 'go' from BFAD or some other agency?
I am already a Distributor. I'm also new to this business, so I've been maximizing my time by attending all meetings/training sessions in the area. If you are interested about the product and do want to learn more, come with me. Let's set a day kung saan lahat tayo available so we can all come together. Everything will be explained there. The business structure, the management, the compensation plan, everything.

Sabi ko nga, newbie pa lang ako, so I'd rather bring you to the BizOpp meetings instead of explaining stuff by myself. You'll learn the I personally know most of the higher-ups of the Philippine area, so there.

As far as I know, the product has already been approved by the FDA(American BFAD lol), and it's already pushing for approval from BFAD. The product is relatively new and is the Healthiest Whole Food in the world today.

Nga pala, I've already signed up and taken a few bags of MILA last monday night. If you want to try the product, take some from me. I'll give it to you at distributor's price. I'm not after the profits, I just want you guys to try the product first. You can also take a blood test before and after 2-4 weeks of taking MILA. You'll see. Big grin

If you are interested and want to go to the BizOpp meetings, please do say so. May meeting tomorrow, Wednesday, at Ortigas, 6:30pm. There are also meetings at Saturdays, 5pm, also at Ortigas, and at Mondays, 6:30pm at the AIM Conference Center in Makati.

The times and places could still be changed, so just ask me before coming. If you need my number, just ask. See you guys there. Big grin
What exactly do you do? Do you sell the stuff to retailers? Or do you act as some sort of agent/door-to-door salesman, convincing others to buy?

Do you buy the stuff from the source itself and then resell? Or are you simply selling on their behalf where you get a cut from the profits?

And also, what do you have to commit in order to get into the business?
(03-11-2009, 03:18 AM)NiX Wrote: What exactly do you do? Do you sell the stuff to retailers? Or do you act as some sort of agent/door-to-door salesman, convincing others to buy?

Do you buy the stuff from the source itself and then resell? Or are you simply selling on their behalf where you get a cut from the profits?

And also, what do you have to commit in order to get into the business?

There's a lot to explain, but I'm definitely NOT going door-to-door like some salesman from Amway.Neither am I an agent who convinces others into signing up just for the commission that I could get. xD

As in any Networking business, you need people under you to qualify. (of course, how does the business expand, eh.)

Sabi ko nga, I'm still relatively new to the business. More importantly, the health part of this is WAAAAAY better than the wealth part. Not because you won't get paid, but because the Health part of this business almost completely overshadows the wealth part. You definitely have to come to the BizOpp meeting to see for yourself, and for someone who knows more to explain for me >_<

Kailan ka pwede, Nix?
Uh. I won't be available till around BYOB time.

For now, I wanna know more about the nature of the business. Do they have a homepage or some sort of flier that you can scan?
Click here.

You can check out the Opportunity submenu at the top of the page, then check out everything there. You'll see how it can work for you.

Has 'Doc been online lately?
I've started taking Mila, once a day.

Yesterday, I had my blood analyzed, I'll get the results tomorrow. I'll take another one next week and see the results.
I've decided to take the next blood test after a month, para clear and decisive yung gap between before and after.

Also, here are a few links that'll help show the good effects of Mila to the body.

Clinical study on Lifemax’s Mila released
Mila FAQ
Why Mila?

A gram-per-gram comparison to other foods and grains - Clicky.

Something about Omega-3 - Click here.

A blog post about Chia - Click here.

As I've heard in the pre-launch event a few weeks ago, a single serving (13g) of Mila contains:
-3,000mg of Omega-3(Alpha-linoleic Acid) and 1,000mg of Omega-6(Linoleic acid)
-5g of Fiber
-Total ORAC 844 μmol TE/serving. The antioxidants present are Myrecetin, Quercetin, Kaempferol, Caffeic acid, Chlorogenic acid, and a lot more.
To give you an idea of everything in Mila, here's an older nutritional facts table. It's basically the same product, it was used to be placed in jars, and had a 10g serving size.

For those interested in doing business - Compensation Plan

Nag level-up ata yung google-fu ko o_o.. Now to sleep.

Hope this post helps.